Job Update: World Bank Group Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA
Investment Analyst is expected to work for 2 to 4 year terms, up to a maximum of 4 years.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Conducting industry and market research and assisting IFC’s business development and portfolio management efforts in the manufacturing, agribusiness and services sectors in Bangladesh.
- Participating in all phases of an investment project life cycle, including structuring, negotiation, internal approval and closing
- Creating financial models, analyzing historical and projected financial statements.
- Reviewing company information and preparing reports on periodic financial statements, project progress reports and other information submitted by clients.
- Preparing documentation for IFC internal processes
- Tracking operational and financial performance of IFC’s portfolio clients, including compliance with IFC’s agreements
- Performing credit reviews and valuations of equity investments and loan instruments
Qualifications for this job:
- Minimum requirement is Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related specialization, or an MBA or other Masters in a related field.
- 3 years experience in corporate or investment banking.
- Sound analytical and conceptual skills encompassing finance and the associated areas of financial investment, portfolio management, corporate finance and economics.
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently (both verbally and in written form) in English.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel financial modeling skills.
- Aptitude in basic financial software applications and the ability to quickly learn new applications.
- A keen interest in development finance and in working in a multicultural, team-based environment.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.