- Experience 10-15 Years
- Qualification CA
- Company Name Antrors HR Solutions
Job Description :
- Finance Controller – General Insurance.
- Front-end Accounting, Finalization, multiple audits (including but not limited to risk, internal, statutory, concurrent, due-diligence, regulator, authorities) in regulated environment, business discussion with finance business partners, distribution partner and Business Development teams.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Also business discussions with operations, claim, infrastructure and technology team requirements. CBA, commercial discussions and ROI/ROE structures for procurement and out sourcing requirements etc.
- Budget control function keeping in mind all compliances in a regulated business environment.
- Owning matters related to taxation through tax resource – Income tax, GST, tax planning opportunities, new tax laws and structuring.
- Implementation and maintenance of Oracle ERP as the financial accounting tool.
- Process ownership and reconciliation between Core PAS IDIT with Oracle financials, investment system and bank – Claims and premiums.
- Working with all business and finance BP teams based at Bangalore to understand business scenarios and providing inputs to technology – specifically on Chart of Accounts, GST, TDS, F&A related workflow.
- Owning cash flow (present and forecast), working capital management and control over all banking and payment gateway transactions through treasury person.
- Working with outsourced F&A partners to deliver monthly / quarterly / annual financials.
- Coordinating and controlling the AP activity with the F&A vendor within defined TAT timelines.
- Procure to Pay process, flow, compliance, commercial and procurement negotiations and controls.
- Working closely with the CFO for various strategic projects and reporting / communication.
- MIS in a timely manner for financial and business performance
- To ensure internal and external reporting of financial information as per accounting standards, to measure performance and make key decisions.
- Liaise with statutory and internal auditor – for half yearly audits, tax regulators, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. provide information to auditors, shareholders and other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Communicate and liaise with functions to anticipate variances from plans and suggest corrective actions.
Strongly preferred :
- ERP systems experience – Oracle ERP (Specifically Oracle FAH Fusion Cloud ERP) or any other ERP implementation (SAP).
- Understanding of operational and strategic aspects of Tax, Compliance, Governance Framework preferably in a multi entity scenario.
Qualification & Experience :
- CA with 12 to 16 Yrs experience post qualification.
- Good experience into Controller ship Role & ERP System Experience.
- Prefer candidates from General Insurance Industry.
Key Skills : Accounting standards, Financial control, Auditing, Budgeting, Taxation, General Insurance, Tax Compliance.
Role : Head/VP/GM-CFO/Financial Controller.
- UG : Any Graduate – Any Specialization.
- PG : CA.
Location : Mumbai.