- Experience 5-8 Years
- Qualification CABCOMM.COM
- Company Name Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd
Job Description : Responsible for driving Strategy (5year plan) & Budgeting (Current year) process for respective businesses.
Role & Responsibilities :
1) Responsible for evaluation and scrutiny of capex proposals :
Scope of work :
- Critical Analytical review of Financial Statement, Statutory Compliance in Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Reviewing & validating proposed capex requirements.
- Proposal evaluation encompassing review of project cost, sales and gross margins, operating costs, technical aspects of product/machinery, etc. to aid management decision-making.
- Evaluation of a long-term derisking proposal with a Contract Manufacturer vis–vis green-field expansion.
- Proposals evaluated include categories like Capacity/Capability; Productivity/Maintenance; Compliance; R&D and IT/Automation.
2) Preparation and review of P&L of different business activities/ segments, analysis of major deviation and other Movements. Periodic review of major projects with particular focus on execution timelines and business dynamics vetting/reviewing the capital and revenue expenditure proposals and ensuring they comply with the laid down policies and relevant tax laws.
3) Preparation of SMART Financial Dashboards :
- Provide key financial insights to enable the business heads & controllers to take business decisions.
- Monthly business performance reviews for Pharma BU’s with the Top mgt.
- Responsible for preparing, monitoring and reviewing the entire budgeting process of the Asset.
- Preparing MIS reports on budget, expenditure, sales and profitability for review by the management.
4) Variance & Cash flow analysis:
- Variance Analysis of R&D expense & costing of pharma products.
- Monthly sales variance analysis.
- Cash flow statement analysis.
5) Consolidation of P&L & balance sheet :
- for six businesses spread over North America ,EU & ROW.
- Conduct of consolidation of work and performance of ad-hoc activities as assigned by the management from time to time.
External Interfaces : External Auditors.
Internal Interfaces : Collaboration with different functions and business leaders.
Education Qualification :
- UG -Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce.
- PG – CA.
Experience Range : 8-10 years.
Desirable experience :
5+ years of experience in FP&A role in a manufacturing industry.
Proficient in Financial Planning and Analysis (both Local and Global), Business Finance and Corporate Accounting with proven ability to improve operations, influence business growth and maximise profits.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with strong analytical, comprehensive problem-solving abilities with constant endeavour to upgrade the knowledge base.
- Good general awareness with a flair for writing on current issues.
Salary : INR 10,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
Recruiter Name : Vinod Gopishetty.
Contact Company : Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
Telephone : 01207186316
Reference Id : JGL – FP&A
Website : https://www.jubilantpharma.com