- Experience 1-3 Years
- Company Name Amicorp Management India Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description : Responsible for handling Mutual Funds, Fixed Income Securities Derivatives, accounting all corporate actions & valuation of securities using Bloomberg, reconciliation of balances, all expenses & income for NAV Period, shareholder transactions.
Role & Responsiblities :
- Calculating Net Asset Values.
- Preparing financial statements and associated reports.
- Processing payments and other transactions.
- Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and auditors and other fund participants.
- Assisting the Account Manager and other fund participants and advisers.
- Assisting in projects that may be defined from time to time in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business.
Education : Chartered Accountant.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Fund Accounting.
- Hedge Funds.
- Equity Trading.
- Equity markets.
- Private Equity.
- Trading equities.
Recruiter Name : Sunil Chandran
Contact Company : Amicorp Management India pvt. Ltd.
Email : [email protected]
Reference Id : SFAPADMA
Location : Bengaluru(Bellandur).