- Experience 10-15 Years
- Qualification CA
- Company Name Som Distilleries Private Limited
Job Description :
- Maintaining statutory books of accounts (Debtors & Creditors) and managing the reconciliation of financial statements in compliance with the norms in SAP.
- Administering maintenance of books of accounts, inclusive of P&L account, balance sheet and trial balance with the finalization of quarterly & year-end accounts.
- Periodic Balance Sheets, Taxation Matters and Statutory Compliance.
- Prepration of Bank Reconciliations, Insurance Auto-debit Account Reconciliations, Inter Branch Reconciliations and Reconciliations of Various Ledgers.
- Finalization of books of accounts for preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
- Sales Orders & Other Reports Managing the commercial functions of the company.
- Representing the company before Board of Directors.
- Ensuring compliance of all the rules, policies & procedures as per Income Tax & other Statutory Compliances.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Preparing the MIS reports and analysing the same to provide feedback to the top management on business performance like monthly turnover, profitability & stability.
- Designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial and process controls.
- Coordinating with Auditors for on-time completion of audit.
- Formulating budgets and conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Facilitating various functions such as Credit Control, Cost Control, Pricing Decision for Profit, Receivable/Inventory Management.
- Managing all facets of cost accounting including budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, variance reporting, cost control, product costing, product costing, and so on for job order and process costs in a manufacturing environment.
- Supervising Purchase & Logistics Department and monitoring its daily activities Managing job work, scrap disposal and finalization of contracts.
Key skills : Cost Accounting, Finance, Taxation, Auditing, Balance sheet, Financial statements, Trial balance, Budgeting etc.
- UG : Any Graduate – Any Specialization.
- PG : CA.
Experience : 10-20 years.
Industry : Brewery/ Distillery
Location : Bhopal