- Experience 10-15 Years
- Qualification CANA
- Company Name INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AHMEDABAD
Job Description :
play multiple roles like controller of accounts and head of finance, treasury, cash and tax management. The selected candidate will provide overall strategic leadership and play a key role in building and improving the financial management capability of IIMA, with the priority objective of supporting governance mechanism of the organization.
• The position will report to the Director and the Finance & Audit Committees of the Board
• External Relationships will include effective relationships with financial institutions & banks, investment advisors, CAG and tax authorities, Central and State Govt departments, local authorities, external auditors etc.
• Internal Relationships include Director, Deans, Chief Administrative Officer, and operating departments.
Key Responsibilities :
• Preparation of long-term financial plans, budgeting, cost accounting, cash flow management, tax planning etc. conforming to the institute’s vision, policies and procedures.
• Business Case evaluation for new projects.
• Planning and monitoring Capex, Revenue expenditure and fund management
• Presenting Annual Accounts and Budgets for approval to Finance Committee and Board as required.
• Ensure timely finalization of Books of Accounts, Financial Statements, and associated reports as per accounting standards and various statutes
• Ensure timely completion of statutory audit, tax audit, cost audit, CAG audit etc.
• Ensure time line and propriety of claim settlement, payments, reimbursements etc.
• Ideal candidates would have qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA) from India.
Additionally, MBA in Finance will be preferred qualification.
Key Skills :
• Knowledge of new developments in statutory compliance/new Accounting Standards
• Knowledge of IFRS and Indian Accounting Standards
• Comprehensive knowledge of SAP and other financial IT systems
• Equal level of comfort and expertise in dealing with both business and people (relationship)
• Strong experience of at least 15 years in Accounts, Finance & Controllers functions
• Currently active in a senior or similar financial management position at a reputed
organization with single or multiple businesses
• Experience in setting up a standard accounting systems and procedure with tight month end
Age : Maximum 55 years as on the last date of application.
Salary & Allowances :
- Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment initially for a period of three
years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended
further as per the mutual convenience. Person working in Government/PSU/Autonomous
Body in similar function may be taken on deputation.
Candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY by April 25, 2019.
For Online apply Click Here
For more information visit : Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) | Home – IIMA