NCERT Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Eligibility, Age Limit and Last Date to Apply Here
NCERT Recruitment 2022: The National Council of Educational Research and Training(NCERT) invites Candidates for a walk-in-interview for the Appointment of JPFs on a contract basis in CIET, NCERT.
CIET, NCERT will hold a walk-in-interview to appoint JPFs under the PAC-approved programs for the year 2022-23. The Posts are on a purely contractual basis up to 31st March 2023. One Must be well versed with the research in educational/social sciences.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training is an autonomous organization of the Government of India which was established in 1961 as a literary, scientific, and charitable Society under the Societies Registration Act. Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi.
Check the Details about NCERT Recruitment 2022 Below:
Post Name for NCERT Recruitment 2022
Junior Project Fellow(Contractual Basis)
Age Limit for NCERT Recruitment 2022
Below 40 years (5 years relaxation in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC)
Remuneration for NCERT Recruitment 2022
Rs.23000/- per month (consolidated) without NET
Rs.25000/- per month (consolidated) with NET
Eligibility or Educational Qualification for NCERT Recruitment 2022
M.Ed. or MA in Education / Psychology with 55% marks (or equivalent grade/ sgpa/ cgpa) in general category and in case of SC/ST/PH, it will be 50% (or equivalent grade/ sgpa/ cgpa) from a UGC recognised University.
M.Sc. (Any subject)
Good writing skill in Hindi and English
Knowledge of computer applications
Date & Time of Interview for NCERT Recruitment 2022
26th August 2022, 10:00 am
Venue of Interview for NCERT Recruitment 2022
Room No.207, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Candidates will come for the interview on the scheduled date at 9.00 run and report to Section Officer (SO). Planning & Research Division (P& RD) Room No.242. CIET 2nd floor, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, CIET, NCERT. New Delhi- 11OO16 with copies of original certificates and testimonials for verification.
1. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) educational qualifications (ii) experience etc.
2. These posts are purely temporary and posts may increase/decrease as per need .
3. Candidates should bring and produce their original certificates and testimonials along with bio-data in support of their degree and experiences. Any false claim will invite immediate rejection of the candidature.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview/skill test.
5. If selected, candidates may be required to join immediately,
6. Candidates should bring along with them their written and/or published work, if any (including Books, Journals, Thesis/Dissertation Magazines, etc.).
7. The Council reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases.
To Read Official Notification – Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.