OIL India Recruitment 2022 for IT Consultant: Monthly Salary up to Rs.1.70 Lac, Check Eligibility, How to Apply
OIL Recruitment 2022: Oil India has invited Applications from the Retired Experienced Personnel from OIL/ONGC/Other PSUs/Government Organizations for the Post of IT Consultant. The Applicants duly meeting the Eligibility Criteria and are willing to apply for IT Consultant Post for Engagement on Contractual Basis may submit their Applications duly completed together with Self-attested Certificates and Documents up to 8th August 2022.
The Last Date for Application ends on 08.08.2022. There is 01 Vacancy for the Post of Consultant (IT) for a period of Six (06) Months.
*Note: Duly Completed Applications annexed with the Supporting Documents/Certificates/Testimonials converted into PDF File “Application For Engagement of IT Consultant On Contractual Basis for IT Consultant Department in Duliajan, Dibrugarh, Assam”. The Applications shall have to be transmitted via Email addressed to Oil India Ltd.
Service Tenure: Oil India Limited notified IT Consultant (Contractual) to be posted in Duliajan Assam spans 06 Months, which stands Extendable for another 06 Months. Recruitment of the Candidate to be Post of IT Consultant shall be based on Personal Interaction (Interview) by a Selection Committee.
Check the Details about OIL Recruitment 2022 Given Below:
Name of Post, Age Limit, Qualification and Experience, and Monthly Honorarium (As on 08.08.2022)
Post: IT Consultant (Contractual)
Age Limit: The Applicant should not Exceed 65 Years.
Education & Qualification:
01) a) Engineering Degree in Computer Science (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Science & Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, etc.)/Electronics Engineering (Electronics, Electronics & Telecom etc.)
02) 25 Years of IT Experience in OIL/ONGC/other PSUs/Government Organizations is Essential.
03) The Individual must have retired from OIL/ONGC/other PSUs/Government Organizations at Executive Director (ED)/Chief General Manager (CGM) Level.
04) Must have Working Experience in a) SAP/ERP Platform; b) Managing Corporate Data Centre; c) Working as CIO/IT Head/CISCO
05) Must have in possession Industry Accredited Certification of CISA AND CGEIT
How to Apply:
i) Visit the OIL Website www.oil-india.com. ii) Download Specimen Application Format. iii) Typewrite the Application Format. iv) Fill up the Applications and append Mandatory Certificates and Documents. v) The Applicant should send Supporting Documents/Certificates/Testimonials [email protected] (pdf File).
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.