ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Consultant: Check Eligibility, Emoluments and Other Details

ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Consultant: Check Eligibility, Emoluments and Other Details

Sushmita Goswami | Nov 24, 2022 | Views 79780

ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Consultant: Check Eligibility, Emoluments and Other Details

ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Consultant: Check Eligibility, Emoluments and Other Details

ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is hiring qualified and experienced ONGC retired Material Management (MM) discipline officials i.e. retired E1 to E3 level officers to appear for written test and interview for engagement as Junior Consultant in ONGC on contract basis for a period of One (01) year, with the provision of extension up to additional one year based on first-year performance and subsequent approval from Asset Manager, ONGC Mehsana Asset. There are 02 vacancies for this post. The maximum age limit to apply is 65 years. The monthly honorarium will be Rs. 27000.

The candidates are required to submit the duly filled-in application form along with a photocopy of requisite documents as enlisted in the application form within 10 (ten) days starting from the date of advertisement by 17:30 hours to the Office of CGM (MM), Incharge Material Management Department, ONGC Central Stores, Near ONGC KDM Bhavan, Palavasana, Mehsana – 384003. If required, ONGC Mehsana may seek additional documents after this date also. Application in the attached format along with scanned documents (in a single file of pdf format only) can also be sent to the following email address: [email protected]

Note: Date, Venue and reporting time for written test and interview shall be intimated to shortlisted candidates in due course of time through email only.

Check details about ONGC Recruitment 2022 below.

Qualification for ONGC Recruitment 2022

Bachelor’s degree in any discipline

Experience for ONGC Recruitment 2022

Retired ONGC persons from Material Management discipline at E1 to E3 level with a minimum of 05 years of experience working in MM Department/ Stores.

Monthly Compensation/ Emoluments for ONGC Recruitment 2022

The monthly Honorarium is Rs. 27000,

Conveyance Reimbursement is Rs 6500 pm,

Reimbursement for Office at Residence is Rs 6500 pm,

Total Compensation is Rs 40000 pm plus Reimbursement for Communication facility is Rs 2000 pm/ As per the instruction on the subject issued from time to time by ONGC.


You may Also Read:

MIDHANI Recruitment 2022: 15 Vacancies, Check Posts, Qualification and How to Apply


Roles and Responsibilities for ONGC Recruitment 2022

The proposed work assignment of the Junior Consultant of MM Discipline shall be the supervision of activities of stockholders/ Inventory management and infrastructural development of the warehouse.

Terms and Conditions for ONGC Recruitment 2022

1) Engagement is purely on a contract basis.

2) Notice period of one month would be required to be given from either side for termination of the contractual engagement if terminated prior to the stipulated period.

3) Terms and conditions of this engagement shall be subject to change(s) from time to time based on Company’s latest policy. In case of any conflict, guidelines published by the company through different circulars/ office orders or through its official portal shall be considered binding.

4) 80% of the monthly honorarium along with the full amount of reimbursement towards conveyance and expenses towards the office at residence would be paid on monthly basis. The remaining amount of 20% of the monthly honorarium shall be paid after assessment of the performance at the end of the engagement period and on completion of assigned tasks.

5) The reimbursement of the Mobile Bill up to a maximum of Rs. 2000 per month shall be made upon submission of the bill/ invoice.

To Read the Official Notification, Click Here

StudyCafe Membership

Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
Join Membership

In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]

Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"