ONGC Recruitment 2022 for Medical Officer: Salary up to 105000, Check Details Here
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is hiring eligible candidates for Medical Officer post, there are total 02 vacancies on contractual basis at their M.P Location.There’s no maximum age limit for eligibility only candidates with MBBS degree can apply for this position
Below are major information regarding ONGC Recruitment
There are total 02 vacancies currently available for this post, details of the same are given below:
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022
Candidates are invited to appear for Interview for engagement on Contract Basis (from the date of engagement) till 30.06.2024
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications as well as a valid registration with the concerned statutory authority (wherever applicable) on or before the last date of submitting application.
- Experience is desirable for all posts.
- Nomenclature of qualifications shall be as prescribed by UGC/ Medical Council of India.
- The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with Medical Council of India / State.
- Qualifications equivalent to the one prescribed in this advertisement including qualifications acquired from
a foreign university (If not MBBS) will not be accepted.
- Where the posts specified in this advertisement are not reserved for any category, a reserved category candidate can also apply provided he/she fulfills the criteria specified for the post.
- However he/she shall be treated at par with unreserved category candidates.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.