Relaxo Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA; Check How to Apply
Relaxo is hiring for an experienced Officer-Sales. The purpose of this position is to work with the distributors and Large format Retailers network as a business partner, planning and securing the sale of Relaxo products for the region, meeting annual sales and margin targets.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will You be Doing:
- Sales planning: Translating the annual sales plan into quarterly, monthly, weekly and daily operational plans and developing sales targets (volume and value) for each sub-category of products for distributors in his area (to be done in consultation with the Regional Sales Manager)
- Distributor management: Managing distributors to ensure primary sales plan is achieved as per defined category wise sales plan
- Collections: Ensure timely clearance of outstanding payments from distributors
- Improve Stock Availability
- Strong knowledge of North and key account Management (Fill rate, brand promotion, Prime space visibility ,order planning & increase in off take)
Improve Adherence to Key Sales Processes:-
- Submission of Complete Demand Forecasts as per Timelines
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the SCM Logistics and SCM Production planning supervisor to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained for the Region in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and provide the distributors with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer.
- Product launches: Positioning new product line/brand/SKU in the assigned sales zone/markets by direct interaction with distributors
- Product feedback: Collecting and synthesizing feedback on Relaxo’s product portfolio in the context of competitor products and providing appropriate recommendations
- Secondary feedback: Capturing feedback on scheme and distribution
- Distributor appointment: Scouting and appointing new distributors as per defined norms
- Distributor onboarding: Ensuring distributor gets all relevant post appointment support
- Distributor account management: Being the point of contact for distributors; monitoring product movement at distributors by taking weekly updates of stock and credit limits
- Complaints management: Resolving complaints of channel partners Inc.issues related to returns
- Knowledge of distributor ROI
Qualifications for this Job:
- 4-8 yrs. of Sales experience in Footwear/FMCG/FMCD
- Business Acumen
- Selling skills’
- Market Knowledge
- Analytical skills
- Customer Focus
- Result Orientation
- Negotiation skill
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.