Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Eligibility and How to Apply
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribe (ST) (01) and Unreserved (01) categories to fill two positions of Bank’s Medical Consultants (BMCs) on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration, for the Reserve Bank of India dispensaries located at Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal – 462011 and Avantika, RBI Staff Quarters, Charimli, Bhopal- 462016. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. The last date to apply for this job post is December 02, 2022.
Candidates are requested to apply for the job post before the deadline. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time/ date shall be REJECTED. All the details regarding this job post are given in this article such as RBI Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary & much more.
Qualification for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022
1. Applicants should at a minimum, possess an MBBS degree from any university recognized by the Medical Council of India in the allopathic system of medicine.
2. Applicants having post-graduate degrees in General Medicine can also apply.
Experience for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022
The applicants should have a minimum of two (02) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
You May Also Read:
Salary Details for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022
1. A salary of Rs. 1000 per hour would be paid. Income taxes would be deducted at the source.
2. The remuneration is fixed at 1000/- per hour for the three years of contractual service. The fixed salary is paid on a monthly basis. Furthermore, the Bank’s Medical Consultant will not be eligible for superannuation benefits, including pensions.
3. Pensions, Provident Funds, and Gratuities The bank’s medical consultant will not be entitled to leave or other benefits. If you have to go to the bank on a public holiday.
Selection Process for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022
1. The Reserve Bank of India, Bhopal will conduct an interview for the selection of Two Bank’s Medical Consultants (BMCs) on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration.
2. Selection will be made through interviews of eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for the interview.
How to Apply for Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2022
The steps to apply for RBI Recruitment 2022 are outlined below.
Step 1: Go to the RBI official website.
Step 2: Search for the RBI Recruitment 2022 Notification here.
Step 3: Read all of the information in the notification.
Step 4: Apply and submit the application form in accordance with the mode of application specified in the official notification.