State Health Society Haryana invites Tender for Appointment of Concurrent Auditor
Tender for appointment of concurrent auditor for state health society Haryana for audit of all programmes under NHM And Non-NHM
National Health Mission,
Haryana Bays no 55-58 Sec-2
Tender notice no. 5935
TENDER for Appointment of Concurrent Auditor for State Health Society, Haryana
E-tenders are invited online by the o/o Mission Director, National Health Mission, Panchkula Haryana in two bid system(i.e. Part-I: Technical Bid and Part II: Financial Bid) for hiring of services of Chartered Accountant Firms & Cost Accountant Firms for carrying out Concurrent Audit of Accounts Records of State Health Societies , Haryana for 2018-19.
1. The detailed tender document can be downloaded from the website www.etenders.hry.nic.in & filled up from 03-12-2018 to 18.12.2018 (upto 1.00 PM)
2. Important dates for the tender are as follows:-
|Start Date & Time of Bid Preparation & Submission||:||03-12-2018||10:30 hours|
|Pre Bid Meeting||:||11-12-2018||11:30 hours|
|Last Date & Time for Tender Document
Fees deposit ( non refundable)
|Closing Date & Time of Bid Preparation & Submission||:||18-12-2018||13:00 hours|
|Technical Bid opening||:||18-12-2018||15:00 hours|
|Date and time of Opening financial Bids||Opening date of Financial Bid Will be intimated later on after evaluation of Technical Bid|
|Email address for communication for any queries/clarifications.||[email protected]|
3. The interested CA/CMA Firms may submit the tenders online at www.etenders.hry.nic.in (i.e. Part-I: Technical Bid and Part II: Financial Bid) in the prescribed Performa. All the documents in support of eligibility criteria etc. are also to be scanned and uploaded during tender preparation and at submission stage. Tenders should be submitted online only,however The Bidders shall also dropped original copy of Technical Bids along with related documents and Demand Drafts for Tender Fee in tender box kept at O/o Mission Director, NHM, Sector-2, Panchkula on or before the last date and time of submission of the E-tender on portal.
4. Financial bids of only technically qualified firms would be opened by the committee and audit should be awarded on the basis of Quality cum cost based selection(QCBS) process, 70% weightage would be given to the Technical Evaluation and 30% weightage would be given to the financial bid.
5. The Bidder must be registered in e-procurement portal (www.etenders.hry.nic.in) and obtain valid class III Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) as per Information Technology (IT) Act,2000.
6. The Bidder is responsible for checking the e-procurement portal on regular basis for notification/amendments to the tender(if any).
Proposal documents without tender fee will be rejected.
National Health Mission, Haryana