Unilever Hiring M.Com, MBA
Unilever is hiring for an experienced Sourcing Assistant Manager at their Bangalore location. You will be responsible for putting the business’ goals at the heart of what they do and leveraging cost-effective, best practice, global solutions across Unilever to meet users’ needs.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will You be Doing:
- Service manager – establish targets by PMU for key metrics: Cash, Savings, Catalogs, Preferred suppliers’ usage, compliance, for each of the Portfolios and work with third party service providers to establish strategy, governance and performance management processes to meet QoQ targets
- Undertake transformation initiatives in the areas of sourcing
- Relationship management with key customers in the Procurement organization
- Be the point of escalation for all internal stakeholders for the services that are being managed
- Liaise with internal IT, Procurement, Transformation organizations to ensure that the third -party service provider is updated about the organizational changes, align with leadership objectives periodically
- Drive external governance and ensure adherence to contracted commitments
- Drive change management within key stakeholder groups using the service
- Drive and deliver continuous improvement projects to reduce operations costs
- Analytical skills: Root cause analysis leading to a clear and actionable corrective action.
- Leadership and stakeholder influencing skills
- Define action plans and lead cross-functional teams, to deliver agendas.
Qualifications for this Job:
- Masters’ degree: MBA or similar qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ managerial in finance/procurement/ supply chain.
- Procurement experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and at times, in ambiguous situations
- Experience and awareness of working in a global role, demonstrate awareness and empathy to our many cultures and social needs
What Skills are Needed:
- Ability to influence senior stake holders and cross functional teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic organization and manage / balance multiple priorities and diverse projects concurrently
- Process understanding: Knowledge of 7 step sourcing process, user journey, buyer journey, catalogue, Preferred suppliers, data analytics, reporting.
- Communication skills: Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Presentation skills: Proficiency in Power point presentation and other MS Suite applications
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.