Union Bank is looking for qualified candidates for various job posts as per Recruitment 2023 Notification. There are 42 available positions.
Laavanya | Jan 26, 2023 | Views
Union Bank Recruitment 2023: Check Posts, Eligibility and Other Details
Union Bank Recruitment 2023: Union Bank of India is seeking candidates for the positions of Chief Manager, Senior Manager, and Manager to fill backlog positions. According to the Union Bank Recruitment notice, there are 42 available positions. Selected individuals will serve a two-year probation term. Candidates will be chosen through an online examination, a group discussion, and/or a personal interview.
Selected applicants will be paid according to the Pay Scale SMGS-Iv, MMGS II, and III. The age range is from 22 to 40 years. To apply for these positions, interested and qualified applicants may go to the Union Bank’s official website. The deadline for submitting an online application is February 12, 2023.
Union Bank is hiring qualified candidates for the various job posts. According to the Union Bank Recruitment 2023 notification, the post names and vacancies are mentioned below:
1. Chief Manager: 03
2. Senior Manager: 34
3. Manager: 05
Qualification for Union Bank Recruitment are given below.
1. Chief Manager: Applicants for the position of Chief Manager must be an Associate Member (ACA) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
2. Senior Manager: Candidates for the position of Senior Manager should have a bachelor’s degree in any field. Candidates with CAIIB/MBA (Finance)/ CMA/ CA/ CFA/ CS qualifications will be given preference.
3. Manager: Candidates for the position of Manager should have a bachelor’s degree in any field. Candidates with CAIIB/MBA (Finance)/ CMA/ CA/ CFA/ CS qualifications will be given preference.
Post-Wise Age Limits for Union Bank Recruitment are given below.
1. The minimum age limit for the post of Chief manager and Senior Manager is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
2. Candidates applying for the manager post should have crossed the age of 22 and should be below the age of 35.
Salary for Union Bank Recruitment are given below.
Applicants must pay an application fee of Rs. 850. SC/ST/PwBD candidates must pay an application fee of Rs 150.
Depending on the amount of applicants/eligible candidates, the selection procedure for the above-mentioned position may include an online examination, a group discussion, and/or a personal interview.
Candidates who match the basic qualifying requirements outlined above must apply online through Union Bank’s official website on or before the deadline. The deadline for completing the online application form is February 12, 2023.
Note: To get the detailed information regarding how to apply candidates are requested to go to the official notification.
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"