Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Swiggy: Check Post Here
Swiggy is hiring an experienced Software Dev Engineer IV at their Bangalore location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- Technically hands-on, with deep dive expertise in designing and developing real-time internet applications or high scale SAAS applications.
- 6-10 years of experience in developing products with at least a couple of years in leading a charter.
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Exceptional coding skills in an object-oriented programming language (Java/ROR/Golang)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with web technologies Java/ Golang/Python, Linux, Apache, MYSQL, Memcache, Redis, Kafka, AWS etc
- Coming up with the best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team.
- Driving the adoption of best practices & regular participation in code reviews, design reviews, and architecture discussions.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you can create.
- Implementation of long-term technology vision for your team.
- Responsible for the complete architecture of your product.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing/new areas.
- Decide technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF