B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA, CA, CPA Vacancy at Google
Google is hiring for an experienced Intercompany Accountant at their Bangalore location. You’ll advise on financial reports required by governmental regulations, and review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports. Every day is a new challenge, and you’re continually looking for ways to help our team become more efficient and effective.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Qualifications for this job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent practical experience
- CPA, CA, or similar certification
- 3 years of experience with accounting in a multi-currency environment
- Experience with US GAAP, internal control best practices, and public accounting
What will you be doing:
- Be responsible for global Intercompany accounting and other operational tasks, along with financial reporting and analysis provided to executive management.
- Oversee and drive monthly/quarterly close activities related to global Intercompany accounting.
- Ensure business compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain and implement internal controls. Work with cross-functional teams, including the Corporate Finance and Statutory Compliance team.
- Work with our accounting partners to ensure smooth operations. Recognize potential areas of risk and set operational controls to mitigate the risks.
What skills are needed:
- Experience creating accounting memos and process documentation
- Experience with public accounting
- Experience with SAP or another large-scale ERP system
- Ability to handle a varied and diverse workload, while ensuring accuracy, timeliness, a high degree of attention to detail, and a commitment to continuous process improvement