B.Tech Graduates Vacancy at Zoom: Check Eligibility Here
Zoom is hiring an experienced Big Data Engineer – Development at their Bangalore, Mumbai locations. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- Collect and process raw data at scale for a variety of projects and initiatives.
- Design and develop data applications using selected tools and frameworks as required and requested for a variety of teams and projects.
- Read, extract, transform, stage and load data to selected tools and frameworks as required and requested.
- Perform tasks such as writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.
- Work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems.
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis.
- Analyze processed data.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Monitoring data performance and modifying infrastructure as needed.
- Define data retention policies.
- 4 plus years of recent experience in data engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- A solid track record of data management showing your flawless execution and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with statistics.
- Programming experience, ideally in Python, Spark, Kafka or Java, and a willingness to learn new programming languages to meet goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of data cleaning, wrangling, visualization and reporting, with an understanding of the best, most efficient use of associated tools and applications to complete these tasks.
- Experience in Cloud Data Warehouse, such as Snowflake or Databricks is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval.
- Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data, including integrating data from multiple sources.
- A willingness to explore new alternatives or options to solve data mining issues, and utilize a combination of industry best practices, data innovations and your experience to get the job done.
- Experience in production support and troubleshooting.
- You find satisfaction in a job well done and thrive on solving head-scratching problems.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF