What you'll learn
- A detailed understanding of the roadmap and Ind AS, with practical case studies and implementation challenges
- Comprehensive coverage of Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS)
- Application of Ind AS
- Basic Concepts of GST
- Levy & Collection of Tax
- GST Registration, Valuation and Time of Supply
- Input Tax Credit Provisions Under GST
- Exports, Imports & Refunds Under GST
- GST Returns, E-Invoicing & E-Way Bill
- Assessment under GST
7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course
In our continuous endeavor to empower more and more finance professionals, 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course has been designed for you. Detailed 17 Days course has been designed where more than 2 hrs sessions have been organized. This Course contains Videos along with study material, Files.
How I will get the course:
This is an online 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course so there will not be any physical delivery of the lectures. After the purchase of the 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course, you can see the 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course under my account option under Dashboard. All the videos, study materials, PDF files, PPT’s, of 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course will be uploaded there for quick access of participants. This 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course is valid for 60 Days.
Who is Eligible to Join 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course:
There is no bound on the eligibility from our side for the 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course. Any person who wants to learn and master in Ind AS & IFRS & GST can join this course. However, it will be more beneficial for the below-mentioned persons:
⭐Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students
⭐Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice
⭐Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry
⭐Any other person not covered above can join the course if interested.
7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course:
The course duration is 17 Days and around 34+ hours.
A Certificate of Participation from Studycafe will be provided on completion of the 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course.
Speakers for Ind AS:
CA Alok K. Garg
CA Chandni Gupta
CA Manish Goel
CA Nisha Suyal Aggarwal
CA Praveen Kaushik
Speakers for GST:
CA Pratibha Goyal
This is a Completely online course, no bar on the number of views. During 60 days you can access this 7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course from anywhere at any time with unlimited views.
Course Start Date:
7 Days Ind AS, IFRS & 10 Days GST Refresher Certification Course is starting from July 18, 2021, and will be completed on Aug 29, 2021. There will be total of 17 classes of 2 Hrs Each.
Timing: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM. for IND As and IFRS
Timing: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM on Saturday & Sunday Starting from 31st July for GST
Day 1 - Overview, Ind AS 1,8,10 by CA Alok K Garg120 Mins
Overview, Ind AS 1,8,10 by CA Alok K Garg
Day 2 - Ind AS 16, 40 and 38 by CA Chandni Gupta120 Mins
Ind AS 16, 40 and 38 by CA Chandni Gupta
Day 3 - Ind AS 12 by CA Praveen Kaushik120 Mins
Ind AS 12 by CA Praveen Kaushik
Day 4 - Ind AS 115 by CA Manish Goyal120 Mins
Ind AS 115 by CA Manish Goyal
Day 5 - Ind AS 116 By CA Nisha Suyal Aggarwal120 Mins
Ind AS 116 By CA Nisha Suyal Aggarwal
Day 6 - Ind AS 32 and 109 by CA Chandni Gupta120 Mins
Ind AS 32 and 109 by CA Chandni Gupta
Day 7 - Ind AS 101 by CA Nisha Suyal Aggarwal120 Mins
Ind AS 101 by CA Nisha Suyal Aggarwal
Day 8 - Basic Concepts & Imp Definition Under GST120 Mins
• Constitution of India (Provision related to GST)
• Discussion on definition of goods, service, Business, composite and mixed supply, Continuous Supply, taxable supply and non-taxable supply, supplier and recipient, exempt supply and zero-rated supply, NIL rated supplies, consideration and non-monetary consideration.
Day 9 - Levy & Collection of Tax and Concept of RCM120 Mins
• Definition of supply and all forms of supply and purpose thereof including schedule I, II and III.
• Levy of CGST, SGST & IGST
• Discussion on Composition Scheme
Day 10 - Valuation and Time of Supply Under GST120 Mins
• Time of Supply Rules
• Valuation Concept and Rules
• Discussion on use of HSN Codes
Day 11 - Registrations Under GST120 Mins
• Persons liable and not liable for registration
• Special provision relating with casual taxable person & NR taxable person.
• Amendments, Cancellations and Revocations.
Day 12 - Input Tax Credit Provisions Under GST120 Mins
• Ingredients in section 16
• Purpose and exclusions through section 17- Apportionment of credit & blocked credit
Day 13 - Place of Supply Exports & Imports Under GST120 Mins
• Detailed Discussion on Relevant Sections of IGST Act
• Filing of Bond and LUT
• Discussion on SEZ, EOUs
Day 14 - GST Returns: GSTR-1, GSTR3B & QRMP Scheme120 Mins
• Discussion on GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, QRMP Scheme
• Discussion on Eligibilty & new updates of QRMP Scheme
• Filing GST Return with Tally
Day 15 - GST Returns: GST Annual Return120 Mins
• Discussion on GST Annual Return
• Filing GST Return with Tally
Day 16 - E-Invoicing & E-Way Bill120 Mins
• Process of generating E-Invoice and E-Way Bill
• Procedure its applicability
• Document to be carried with goods in movement
Day 17 - Penalties & Assessment120 Mins
• Discussion on Assessments
• Departmental Audits
Who can join this Course?
⭐ Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students ⭐ Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice ⭐ Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB ⭐ Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry ⭐ Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
What will be Language of this Course
It will be in Mix of English and Hindi Language.
What is the Duration of the Course?
Course Duration will be of more than 34 Hrs.
Whether Course Material will be Provided?
Yes, Course Material will be Provided.
Whether Course Recording will be Provided?
Yes Recording will be Provided for 60 Days.
How Can we Join ths Course?
Please register yourself and make the fees. After making fees you will get call fom our side.
Terms and Conditions
- Recording will be Valid for 60 Days Only.
- Course once enrolled cannot be cancelled.
- Required internet connection. Lectures can be viewed on Mobile or Laptop
This course includes:
- Hindi, English
- 34+ Hours of Video Content
- Recording is Available for 60 Days
- Studycafe Certificate of Participation
- Access on mobile or Computer/Laptop
- Downloadable Material
Certificate to be provided to all the participants.