Course Key Features
- Provisions related to GST Annual Return & GST Audit
- Discussion on issues related with Supply - inter branch supply, Deemed Exports, RCM, Export, Export under LUT, Exempt, Nil Rated, Non-GST and No Supply.
- Discussion of Linkage of GSTR-3B & GSTR-1. How if we are correctly filing the Return, we can ease our work at time of Filing GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C
- Discussion on Form GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C, including presentation of Data in GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C.
- Spill over-effects.- GSTR 2A/2B/ 3B reconciliation issue
Certification Course on GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C
In our continuous endeavour to empower more and more finance professionals, this certification course has been designed for you. Detailed 2 Days course has been designed where daily more than 2 hrs sessions have been organized. Recording of the Video is Valid for 60 Days. This Course contains Videos along with study material and files. Live training of GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C will be given.
How I will get the course:
This is an online Certification course so there will not be any physical delivery of the lectures. After the purchase of this Certification course, you can see this course under my account option under purchased courses. All the videos, study materials, PDF files, PPT’s, will be uploaded there for quick access of participants. This Certification Course's Recording is valid for 60 Days.
Who is Eligible to Join this Certification Course:
There is no bound on the eligibility from our side for this Certification Course. Any person who wants to learn and master in Taxation can join this course. However, it will be more beneficial for the below-mentioned persons:
⭐Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students
⭐Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice
⭐Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry
⭐Any other person not covered above can join the course if interested.
The course duration is 2 Days and around 4+ hours.
A Certificate of Participation from the Studycafe will be provided on completion of the Certification course.
This is a Completely online course, there is no bar on the number of views. During 60 days you can access this Certification course from anywhere at any time with unlimited views.
Course Start Date:
This Course is starting on Dec 04, 2023 and will be completed on Dec 05, 2023.
Timing: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM.
Day 1 - Discussion on GSTR-9120 Mins
Clause by Clause filing of GST Annual Return (Form GSTR-9) & GST Reconciliation
✔️How to File GSTR-9 & GSTR-9C
✔️ Provision related to Annual return GSTR 9 and Reconciliation Statement GSTR 9C (Including Aggregate Turnover concept)
✔️ Issue in Supply including inter branch supply, Deemed Exports, RCM (Table 4,10 & 11of GSTR 9)
✔️ Export, Export under LUT, Exempt, Nil Rated, Non-GST and No Supply (Table 5 of GSTR 9)
✔️ Issues related to Input Tax Credit (Table 6, 7, 8, 11 & 12 of GSTR 9)
Day 2 - Discussion on GSTR-9C120 Mins
✔️ Spill over effects.
✔️ Discussion on GSTR-9C.
Who can join this Course?
⭐ Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students ⭐ Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice ⭐ Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB ⭐ Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry ⭐ Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
What is the Duration of the Course?
Course will be of more than 4 Hrs.
Whether Course Material will be Provided?
Yes, Course Material will be Provided.
Whether Course Recording will be Provided?
Yes Recording will be Provided for 60 Days.
How Can we Join this Course?
Please register yourself and pay the fees. After paying fees you can see the Lectures in Course section.
Terms and Conditions
- Course Recording will be Provided for 60 Days!
- No Limitation on Number of views, you can Watch it Unlimited Times
- Required internet connection. Lectures can be viewed on Mobile or Laptop
This course includes:
- 4+ Hours of Video Content
- Recording is Available for 60 Days
- Studycafe Certificate of Completion
- Access on mobile or Computer/ Laptop
Certificate to be provided to all the participants.