Job Opportunity for B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA at Google
Google pay is looking for an experienced Strategic Partner Manager, Google Pay, Merchant Financial Services at their Mumbai location.
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Build and maintain relationships with key financial services partners across banks, networks, payment processors, and software service providers to improve customer experience and rolling out new products and services.
- Enable user journeys for merchants promoting on online channels across forms of payment and settlement.
- Partner with internal stakeholders across Legal, Compliance, Treasury, and Finance.
- Discuss and manage commercial agreements with partners on an ongoing basis.
- Drive continuous improvement and automation.
The ideal candidate should also have:
- Experience working with financial institutions such as banks, payment aggregators, and fintechs.
- Experience in the merchant acquiring business.
- Understanding of digital payments landscape in India.
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in business development, enterprise sales or partnership development.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.