Job Update: Graduate Vacancy at Uber
Uber is hiring an experienced Safety Investigations Specialist II at their Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam locations. In this role, you will provide phone support to our key users and create a detailed experience to build trust and encourage customer dedication. A key part of this role will be to provide service to members of Uber’s Leadership Team. As a Community Relations Specialist, you will provide thorough, detailed support using various support platforms (email, chat, phone) to develop case details, analyze information, and provide recommendations to key partners.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer compassion – You have a deep understanding of the user experience and the ability to resolve customer support requests in unique and creative ways.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to listen optimally and to expertly voice concerns respectfully.
- Able to establish trust and effective working collaborations. Ability to demonstrate multiple resources to inform and support critical decisions
- Desire to learn – You’re a highly motivated self-starter, with an eagerness to learn and grow, and you are receptive to feedback. Adaptability – You are able to adapt to any situation, remain customer-centric, and help aim for a resolution.
- Should have calling experience of a minimum of 1 year
What Will You Need:
- Excellent communicator: You build trust with riders and driver-partners through your communication. You have a way with words and enjoy expressing your thoughts in your emails and phone conversations that reflect the Uber get ahead. As a distributed team it is imperative that you have a deep understanding of the audience that you are catering to find the right way to connect with the target audience. Strong, grammatically accurate English language skills are a necessity.
- Empathetic: You are passionate about customer experience, and instantly build a rapport with the riders and driver-partners by being detailed, acknowledging the situation, and displaying a genuine willingness to help.
- Problem solver: Not all customer issues are straightforward. You are someone who is passionate about putting the customer first and finding the right solutions no matter how challenging the situation.
- Process compliant: You should know how to balance freedom of expression and process compliance making it easy for riders and driver partners to feel Uber love while making it easy to analyze ways to scale support.
- Comfortable with ambiguity: You enjoy a high pace of work and an environment where all answers are not readily available but will need you to be a part of finding answers. Since we are in the initiation phase for the team, an inclination to build processes ground up is an added advantage.
- Fun to work with: You are hardworking, an excellent teammate, and a lot of fun to work with
- Anticipate the needs of users so their experiences go above and beyond.
- Learn multiple knowledge-based and contact management systems.
- Mitigate legal and media risk – Provide seamless support for users whose experience could impact Uber’s narrative through legal and/or media exposure.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"