Macquarie Group Hiring M.Com, CA, CPA, MBA
Macquarie Group is hiring for an experienced Executive – Liquidity Reporting at their Gurugram location. You’ll work closely with various stakeholders in understanding and implementing the new regulatory requirements, as well as ensuring delivery of regulatory compliance and other reporting obligations.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Keeping up to date with ongoing regulatory changes impacting liquidity reporting
- Bring an understanding of the rules, interpretations, and assumptions around regulatory requirements in liquidity regulatory reporting.
- Reviewing the ongoing regulatory developments, assist with interpreting and communicating changes to regulatory requirements
- Bring an understanding of operational risks and ensure controls meet internal risk management policies.
Qualifications for this job:
- M.Com, MBA Finance, CA or CPA
- 2 to 6 years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- Strong numerical and abstract reasoning skills
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders’ expectations and provide timely updates on issues/escalations.
- Ability to anticipate and identify potential problems
- Demonstrate a proven track record in solving complex and ambiguous issues.
- Knowledge of Power BI and Alteryx would be an added advantage.
To Apply for this Job Download PDF Given Below