Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2022: Salary Up to 150000, Check Posts, Eligibility & Other Important Details Here
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is hiring for the Post of Senior Consultant on contractual basis. The last date to apply for the post of Senior Consultant is 26 July 2022 and maximum age limit to apply for the post is 40 years. The Senior Consultant shall not be entitled to any other benefits, payments, subsidy, compensation or pension, except as expressly provided in the consultancy agreement. The senior consultant shall not be exempt from taxation and shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any taxes which may be levied as per existing rules on the remuneration received.
As per the official notification issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, the candidates have to submit their applications online to get registered for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2022.
Check Complete Details about the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2022 as mentioned in this article.
Eligibility for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2022
- Candidate must done Master’s in Public Health/ Mater’s in Public Health Policy/ Master’s in Community Health/Master’s in Health administration.
- Candidate must have 2 Experience in health policy planning and strategy development with policy and/ or experiences in operationalizing health programmes at field level.
- Candidate must be familiar with the Indian Health System, key stakeholders and relevant government policies/strategies.
- Candidate must have Minimum of 5+ year’s’ experience in field of public health and preferably with two years’ experience in Government and etc.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2022
The Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Consultant includes:
- To assist BOP Division in monitoring implementation of National Health Policy, 2017.
- Provide technical assistance and support to the different Divisions of DoHFW towards the identification of further strategies/activities for the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017.
- Redefine the strategies and activities for the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017 in consultation with the programme divisions.
- Interact, coordinate and collect information and prepare report(s) on the various program activities/progress by the different divisions on the implementation of the National Health Policy, 2017 and etc.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.