SBI Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualification, and How to Apply Here
SBI Recruitment 2022: Applications have been invited for “The Deputy Chief Technology Officer” Post in the State Bank of India. This Position is on a Contractual Basis in General Category and Place of Posting Mumbai/Navi Mumbai Places as may be decided by the Bank. Mere fulfilling minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for an interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
The Maximum Age Limit for Applying for the Post is 45 years. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on the SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc. Application fees (Non-refundable) are 750/- ( Seven Hundred fifty only) for General, EWS, and OBC candidates and nil for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.
The Last Date to Submit the Application is – 30.09.2022
Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualification, and Other Details for SBI Recruitment 2022
Post Name for SBI Recruitment 2022
Deputy Chief Technology Officer
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2022
Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2022
Engineering Graduate or MCA from a recognized University/Institution.
B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech from a recognized University/Institution in Software Engineering/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Technology/ Electronics/Electronics & Communications will be preferred.
MBA will be an added advantage.
Minimum 12 years of overall post-qualification experience in IT with regulated financial services organizations or in technology/ software organizations engaged in creating large-scale products/ platforms/ applications for the BFSI industry.
Out of the above, a minimum of 8 years of experience should have been in Core banking solutions/e-Channels/ Datacenters, Networking, and Infrastructure management.
Job Profile for SBI Recruitment 2022
1. To fine-tune Technology Standards, processes, and Governance for timely delivery of IT solutions and ensuring minimum downtime of IT applications.
2. Provide in-depth technical expertise to the Top Management of the Bank
3. Oversee channel design and architecture; enables the building of modern technology across channels to meet business needs.
4. Drive the team of digital talents working on mobile technology and payment platforms. Work on digital innovation
5. Act as an interface for underlying channels architecture decisions impacting core and enterprise level architecture for bank
6. Build a robust team to manage the core Banking development and Tech Ops
7. Drive a team of core vendors and manage the process of empanelment for critical project decisions related to enhancements, operations, security, and domain design
8. Builds a strong in-house team of experts, and domain-wise champions to reduce critical decisions dependency on vendor
9. Handling the Core IT infrastructure, Technology Planning and Application Development, and IT-related operations of the Bank.
10. Implementing new technology initiatives, planning and preparing Technology the architecture of the Bank to meet its projected needs and remain technologically competitive in the market.
11. Ensuring installation, maintenance, upgradation, and optimal utilization of IT infrastructure located at the Bank’s Data Centres, Disaster Recovery Centres, and co-hosted sites.
12. Ensuring implementation, maintenance, upgradation, and operations of the networking infrastructure of the Bank.
13. Ensuring a secure and trouble-free environment for IT infrastructure and networking.
14. Coordinate with CTO to build IT roadmap for the Bank to ensure leadership position.
15. Functional Head of assigned vertical that includes Administrative and Financial powers.
Note – Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for the post as of the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.