Computer Science Graduates Vacancy at Danfoss
Danfoss is hiring an experienced Senior consultant, PLM Data at their Pune location. The team is responsible for PLM Data and support data migration, Data cleansing and data support activities. A huge part of the build activities is to ensure Data quality. As our new colleague, you will be part of a well-functioning global team of committed and skilled IT consultants, who are front runners within Teamcenter PLM and help Danfoss on the digital transformation.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Some Important points:
Job title: Senior consultant, PLM Data
Function: PLM Data
Location: Uluberia Greenfield Factory, Kolkata
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Raising data quality levels within PLM area – Data monitoring, Data validation, Analyze PLM data from Teamcenter database, Data cleansing.
- Proactively work on improving data quality along with business and IT stakeholders.
- Responsible to develop reports in Siemens Teamcenter reporting and Analytics (TCRA) module and Power BI that provide dashboards and detailed drill-down reports to facilitate data monitoring and improve quality.
- Understand the PLM Data Model in order to create appropriate data cubes and reports to meet the business needs.
- Create visually pleasing and intuitive drill-down reports appropriate for a range of stakeholders, that easily lead to insights & increased speed of decision making.
- Develop KPI dashboards to track a range of data quality issues and data misalignment issues.
- Present and deliver valuable insights and findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot, filter, and clean data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems
- Follow and improve our processes for maintaining high quality data and reporting.
- Gathering data from primary or secondary data sources to identify and interpret trends.
- Collect data from different data sources and create a comparison report.
Background & Skills
- Master in a relevant field combined with 5+ years of experience preferably within Computer science, Information management, or similar.
Experience working in Teamcenter.
- Proficiency in programming languages, including Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Experience of developing reports within Siemens TCRA, Power BI etc.
- Experience working with CAD data is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of PLM data model.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
Problem Solving Capabilities.
- A methodical and logical approach to your work.
- Good time management skills.
- A commitment to ongoing learning of PLM/IT knowledge and skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"