What you'll learn
- Basic Concepts of GST
- Levy & Collection of Tax
- Valuation and Time of Supply
- GST Registration
- Input Tax Credit
- GST Returns
- E-Invoicing & E-Way Bill
Join 10 Days Online GST Cert. Course. Studycafe is Organising 10 Days Online GST Cert. Course. Recording of the Video will also be shared.
Day 1 - Basic Concepts & Imp Definition Under GST120 Mins
• Constitution of India (Provision related to GST)
• Discussion on definition of goods, service, Business, composite and mixed supply, Continuous Supply, taxable supply and non-taxable supply, supplier and recipient, exempt supply and zero-rated supply, NIL rated supplies, consideration and non-monetary consideration.
Day 2 - Levy & Collection of Tax and Concept of RCM120 Mins
• Definition of supply and all forms of supply and purpose thereof including schedule I, II and III.
• Levy of CGST, SGST & IGST
• Discussion on Composition Scheme
Day 3 - Valuation and Time of Supply Under GST120 Mins
• Time of Supply Rules
• Valuation Concept and Rules
• Discussion on use of HSN Codes
Day 4 - Registrations Under GST120 Mins
• Persons liable and not liable for registration
• Special provision relating with casual taxable person & NR taxable person.
• Amendments, Cancellations and Revocations.
Day 5 - Input Tax Credit Provisions Under GST120 Mins
• Ingredients in section 16
• Purpose and exclusions through section 17- Apportionment of credit & blocked credit
Day 6 - Exports, Refunds & Imports Under GST120 Mins
• Detailed Discussion on Relevant Sections of IGST Act
• Filing of Bond and LUT
• Discussion on SEZ, EOUs
Day 7 - GST Returns: GSTR-1, GSTR3B & QRMP Scheme120 Mins
• Discussion on GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, QRMP Scheme
• Discussion on Eligibilty & new updates of QRMP Scheme
• Filing GST Return with Tally
Day 8 - GST Returns: GST Annual Return120 Mins
• Discussion on GST Annual Return
• Filing GST Return with Tally
Day 9 - E-Invoicing & E-Way Bill120 Mins
• Process of generating E-Invoice and E-Way Bill
• Procedure its applicability
• Document to be carried with goods in movement
Day 10 - Penalties & Assessment120 Mins
• Discussion on Assessments
• Departmental Audits
Who can join GST Cert. Course ?
⭐ Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students ⭐ Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice ⭐ Qualified CA/CS/CMA/LLB ⭐ Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry ⭐ Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
What will be Language of GST Cert. Course?
It will be in Mix of English and Hindi Language.
What is the Duration of the Course?
Course Duration will be of more than 12 Hrs.
Whether Course Material will be Provided?
Yes, Course Material will be Provided.
Whether Course Recording will be Provided?
Yes Recording will be Provided for 30 Days.
How Can we Join ths Course?
Please register yourself and make the fees. After making fees you will get call fom our side.
Terms and Conditions
- Recording will be Valid for 30 Days Only.
- Required internet connection. Lectures can be viewed on Mobile or Laptop
This course includes:
- Hindi, English
- 10+ Hours of Video Content
- Recording is Available for 30 Days
- Studycafe Certificate of Completion
- Access on mobile or Computer/Laptop