Empanelment of CA Firms for Accounts Compliance of Bureau of Indian Standards
Bureau of Indian Standards Inviting bids through the CPP portal for “Outsourcing of Accounts work” at the BIS SRO main building is the Bureau of Indian Standards, Southern Regional Office, a Statutory Body operating under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs and Food & Public Distribution Government of India.
Further Important Details are Given Below
1. Name of Work: Outsourcing of Accounts Services
2. Contract Period: One Year
3. Performance Security: 3 % of the project cost.
4. EMD: Rs.15000.00 (Rs. Fifteen Thousand only )
5. Bid submission start date: From 09 June 2022
6. Last Date for submission of bid: 30 June 2022 at 17.00 hrs
7. Date and time of opening of bid: 1st July 2022 at 17.05 hrs
- According to the Chartered Accountant Act, a firm of chartered accountants must have registered with the ICAI. Alternatively. (OR)
- A firm of cost accountants must have registered with ICWAI.
- The company should have at least three years of experience working with public sector organizations and government departments to provide accounting services (Central or State). A copy of all pertinent documents must be included.
- You should enclose a copy of the PAN registration form.
- Include the company’s or firm’s income tax returns for the previous three financial years (Financial Year 2019-20, 2020-21 & 2021-22).
- The business must have submitted the GSTIN registration and registered for GST.
- The company’s or firm’s Goods & Service Tax Return for the last three financial years should be contained (Financial Year 2019-20, 2020-21 & 2021-22).
Terms and Conditions
- To participate in the bid, the bidder must deposit Rs. 15000.00 (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) with EMD. Bid documents without an EMD amount won’t be taken into account. No other method will be accepted.
- Only the CPP site will be used to receive bids.
- From the date of opening of the tender, the tender will be valid for 90 days.
- For more information on offering Accounting Services, the bidder may visit our office between the hours of 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM on any working day (except Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays).
- On or before 10 days from the date of receipt of the “Work Order,” the successful bidder must pay the Performance Security amount of 3% of the entire contract value.
- The successful bidder shall commence the work on or before ten days from the day of receipt of the “Work Order”, else the Performance Security amount of the successful bidder shall be forfeited and the work order will be placed to the next successful bidder.
- The contract will initially be in effect for a year; however, it may be extended for an additional year with the same terms and conditions and rate of the original contract, if the services under the contract are well performed and both the Bureau and the contractors agree to do so.
- Based on the available documentation that the bidder has provided, the technical bids will be assessed. The Bureau may ask for clarification from the bidder to help with the examination, evaluation, comparison, and qualification of the bids. The technical bid won’t be taken into consideration if the response isn’t submitted in the allotted period.
- EMD and Performance Security Amount Remittance:
- Name: Bureau of Indian Standards
- Account No: 3063667866
- IFSC CODE: CBIN0281293
- Bank Name and place: Central Bank of India, Adyar, Chennai – 600 020