Graduates, CA, MBA, PGDM Vacancy at Acko
Acko is hiring an experienced Assistant Manager – Finance Operations at their Bangalore location. You will prepare and monitor various MIS reports pertaining to the business vertical and a key stakeholder in preparation of monthly, fortnightly business review decks.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate / assist in preparation of long range plans, budgeting and forecasting – which are in line with the strategic goals / vision of the company
- Be an active member in monthly closing of books for revenue, expense and all related metrics.
- Ensure numbers getting reported are accurate
- Liaison with Accounting team and Vendors to ensure timely invoicing and payments
- Partner with tech team to digitize reporting formats and drive automation exercises
- Provide financial support and advice to management in taking business decisions.
- Management Reporting. Create meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reductions.
- Continuously monitor financial and business KPIs, highlight trends and analyze causes of variance
- Review and analyze historical business trends, understand demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop financial models, and evaluate business outcomes
- Partner with business teams to improve business KPIs and results
- Analyze key business drivers, benchmark with competition and provide actionable insights to the management
Education & Skills :
- Graduate/CA/MBA/PGDM with 2+ years of experience
- Expertise in working with large amounts of data : facts, figures and number crunching
- In-depth knowledge of business finance, planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Experience in developing financial reports and tracking metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience of fintech/insurance company is an added advantage
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, tableau and other analytical tools
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"