Graduates, Post Graduates Vacancy at Novartis
Novartis is hiring an experienced Sourcing Manager – IT & Digital at their Hyderabad location. To be responsible for multiple categories in one country OR one cross-divisional category in one country part of the Category aligned teams. May lead the delivery of individual projects defined as part of the Annual Category Plan; to focus on project delivery with activities including requirements gathering, market analysis, qualifying and selecting suppliers with the relevant Business Partners and stakeholders, as well as non-sourcing projects such as demand management and process improvement.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
- Implement global category strategy at local level OR implement sourcing business plan for area of responsibility; directly deploys global category strategy at site level.
- Supervise the implementation of sourcing plans for the sub-category & deliver sub-category savings targets following engagement in the target setting process.
- Provide input into the overall Category segmentation and identification of key supplier relationships or may directly control purchases with respect to supplier choice, timing and commercial conditions on a local basis (may vary between divisions depending on way spend is controlled).
- Manage strategic sub-category supplier relationships, and implement consistent key performance indicators for the sub-category, and report on suppliers’ performance. Collect supplier information and feedback from Divisions, countries, sites, Category teams and Business Partners, and deliver Procurement Balanced Scorecard metrics for the relevant sub-category.
- Create, apply, complete and reviews major contracts for the sub-category and ensure that 1/3 negotiated contracts are clearly communicated for the sub-category area and that they are consistently applied [Cross Divisional/Pharma spend $12, $25m NCH/SDZ/NVD/NIBR spend $10, $20m].
- Manage strategic sub-category supplier relationships, and implement consistent key performance indicators for the sub-category, ensuring that any supplier performance risks and issues are resolved on a timely basis to end-user satisfaction. Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)
- Should have more than 10+ years’ experience in IT Procurement catering to multi categories-
Services, Software, and IT Infrastructure
- University/Advanced level degree needed. Master’s Degree/other advanced degree in the IT, Data and Digital is preferred
- Dedicated to teamwork, management by consensus and proactive in finding win-win solutions. Ability to communicate business critical information to senior management. Work ethic based upon a strong desire to exceed expectations. Proven negotiation and influence track record. Builds extensive internal and/or external networks
- Experience in leading negotiations on high value(>$1M), multi-year contracts in IT Procurement category. Good understanding and application of total cost of ownership, and should cost modelling
- In-depth understanding of licensing models, key contractual clauses in licensing agreements, pricing benchmarks are critical for success in this role. The role requires critical thinking skills to resolve complex contractual issues to ensure that Novartis is not exposed to legal/compliance/financial risks
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"