HSBC Hiring Finance Graduates, Diploma: Check Post Details
HSBC is hiring an experienced Associate at their Mumbai location. FIG business consists of both MNC names and large Local financial institutions comprising mainly Banks, NBFC’s, Insurance, Global Custody names, Broker Dealers etc. While the team sits out of Mumbai the business is spread across the country with Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad being the major client hubs.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibility:
- Responsible for being the primary contact for the relationship. Interacting with the senior management at the client’s end.
- Responsible for revenue generation for the clients in the portfolio
- Ensuring that the financial and credit risks associated with clients is mitigated and controlled
- Cross Sell for different products to the client base
- To work with the product teams towards formulating and delivering client strategy. Working with RRM / GRB teams to ensure that local business strategy is aligned to global strategies on respective clients
- Run with the portfolio management approvals and other necessary reviews
- Managing daily credit exceptions, limit allocation, liasing with credit services for appropriate maintenance of limits
- Managing one off credit requirements including credit approvals and documentation
- Managing credit documentation negotiation and execution across all clients
- Liaising with internal teams for non-standard client requirements, ensuring due execution
- To ensure that the clients and our interactions with them are in compliance with the existing regulatory guidelines. To support product / process / system rollouts related to any regulatory changes introduced by the regulators from time to time
- To Build the Global Banking franchise value and reputation by ensuring that all responsibilties are executed flawlessly and HSBC promise delivered to the client in a timely, professional and cost efficient manner.
- Education background in Finance preferred. A postgraduate degree/diploma is a pre-requisite
- Min 4-year work experience in client facing role preferred.
- Self driven individual with ability to multi-task and manage time exceedingly well
- Client centricity and pro-activeness to drive business
- High levels of integrity in client dealing
- Robust knowledge / strong inclination to learn – bank systems, processes, key local regulations, product offering of HSBC, documentation
- Understanding of credit risk
- Good communication and networking skills
- Good Analytical and reasoning skills
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"