Job opportunity for B.Com/M.Com/BBA/MBA at Amazon
Amazon is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst at their Bangalore location. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage finances of a high-growth business.
Roles and responsibilities:
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling.
- Present recommendations to business leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
- Provide controllership to the business and build processes that augment transparency and improve controls.
- Facilitate financial reviews with business group and work with business leaders to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Work closely with the business team to drive critical business goals like vendor terms improvement (margins/ credit), operational costs and contribute to Free cash flows
- Manage financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business.
- Facilitate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reviews with data analysis and follow through with category leader on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
- Work with accounting team to drive monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-book close process for the category.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
The ideal candidate should also have:
- Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving.
- Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail a plus.
- Advanced Excel and analysis skills.
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus. Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
- Ability to work independently with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing operating conditions while still delivering to expectations.
- CA/ MBA from a reputed B-school
- At least 4 years of post-qualification experience, across corporate finance and business finance.
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF.