Manager Vacancy at Adidas
Adidas is hiring an experienced Manager Buying & Trading -DBC 1 at their Gurgaon location. As the eCom Merchandising Manager you will execute and influence the eCom & Partner Program product strategy at country level; acting as a buying and in season trading expert you will become a reference point for related topics for the country of your responsibility. You will also support leadership team for the strategic development, piloting and scaling of new digital initiatives and tools to support future Ecom vision. You will also be responsible to give best in class insights on merchandising with multifunctional teams regarding the required actions to guarantee target achievements. Your position will be key for product (ranging, buying & in season inventory) based decisions on numbers and your general e-Com expertise.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be able to:
- Drive eCom merchandising buying and in season trading processes for your country, create standardized way of working for eCom merchandising in close collaboration with the eCom Hub team & cluster cross functional teams like CTC, Marketing Finance & SCM.
- Pre-Season Planning and Buying
- Support and execute strategic direction and expansion planning for the eCom & Partner Program business from Merchandising lens
- Design pre-season strategy for eCom & Partner Program OTB Planning & Management following the country financial targets and global guidelines.
- Based on the OTB and the assortment plan, lead the buying forecast ensuring consistency with the marketing strategy and historical data.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative feedback to eCom & Partner Program assortment planning in close collaboration with marketing stake holders.
- Seize any opportunity on Assortment/category planning for eCom & Partner Program
- Participate in major go-to-market milestones to gain insight to key seasonal brand and BU strategies and initiatives including them in the eCom & Partner Program outlook.
- Present the buy check for sign-off by eCom & Partner Program leads.
- In-Season Planning and Trading
- Define and review best in class eCom & Partner Program KPI tracking mechanisms focused on optimization of the eCom experience through in season trading best practices.
- Lead the article performance & analyses on aligned frequency and implement in close collaboration with other channels the markdown strategy for eCom & Partner Program optimizing margin opportunities.
- Participate in the analytics tools/reporting framework creation in e-Commerce working closing with Digital Analytics / BI team to ensure key decision makers has access to the information needed – dashboards, visualization tools, reports etc.
- Provide actionable recommendations and calls for action based on gathered insights.
- Work in collaboration with Regional Merchandising, Digital Activation, and Digital Operations / CX teams to optimize the consumer journey.
- Brand Teams
- Cluster SCM
- Cluster Finance
- Ecom functional teams (analytics, CX, Ops, SP&E, Merch)
- Digital Activation Team
- IT / BI / Digital Analytics teams.
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of digital business with commercial mindset, ideally with knowledge of merchandising, financial planning, sales strategies, digital marketing or online behavior.
- Experienced in data analysis with strong skills in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Knowledge in Adobe Analytics, google analytics, MicroStrategy or other tools is preferred.
- Knowledge of other functional areas involved in the Pre-Season and In-season Merchandising planning is preferred.
- Good understanding of brand building and consumer perspective.
- Holistic thinker – establish and drive end-to-end strategies and initiatives encompassing multiple functions.
- Strong influencer and natural collaborator
- Fluent in English
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"