NBCC Recruitment 2022: Monthly Salary up to 300000, Check Post, Qualification, and How to Apply
NBCC Recruitment 2022: NBCC (National Buildings Construction Corporation) is hiring eligible candidates for the recruitment regarding the post of Chairman and Managing Director. There is only one vacancy for this post. They will be the Chief Executive of the Corporation and accountable to its Board of Directors and Government. He/She is responsible for the efficient functioning of the Corporation for achieving its corporate objectives and performance parameters. The applicant should be a Civil Engineering Graduate/ Engineering Graduate/Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/Post Graduate/Graduate with MBA/PGDIM from a leading institute. Applicants should possess cumulative experience/exposure for at least 5 years during the last 10 years in Business Leadership/ Finance/ Business Development/ Operations/ Marketing/ Project in a large organization of repute. Exposure to Civil Engineering Contracts & Construction & Technical Consultancy Services is preferred.
The last date for application submission is 27th January 2023 up to 15:00 hours.
Check all the details for NBCC Recruitment 2022 given below
Name of the post for NBCC Recruitment 2022
Chairman and Managing Director
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Recruitment 2022
Applicants should possess cumulative experience/exposure for at least 5 years during the last 10 years in Business Leadership/ Finance/ Business Development/ Operations/ Marketing/ Project in a large organization of repute. Exposure to Civil Engineering Contracts & Construction & Technical Consultancy Services is preferred.
Salary for NBCC Recruitment 2022
1. Central Public Sector Enterprises:-
The eligible scale of pay
1. a. Rs. 8250-9250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
1. b. Rs. 11500-13500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
1. c. Rs. 23750-28550 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
1. d. Rs. 62000-80000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
1. e. Rs. 150000-300000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2017
1. f. Rs. 22400-24500 (CDA) Pre-revised
1. g. Rs. 67000-79000 (CDA) Post 01/01/2006
1. h. Rs. 182200-224100 (Level 15) CDA
The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as of the date of the vacancy.
2. a. Applicants from Central Government / All India Services should be holding a post of Additional Secretary in the Government of India or carrying an equivalent pay scale on the date of application.
2. b. Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union holding a post of the level of Lt. General in the Army or equivalent rank in the Navy/Air Force on the date of application.
3. a. Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position on the date of application.
Duration for NBCC Recruitment 2022
The appointment shall be for a period of five years from the date of joining or up to the date of superannuation or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2022
Applicants should submit their applications online only as per the format.
1. The applicants should submit their applications through the proper channels as follows:
(a) Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority;
(b) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry;
(c) Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE;
(d) CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government;
(e) Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
2. Applicants from Private Sector must submit the following documents along with the application form:
(a) Annual Reports of the Company in which currently working for the 3 financial years preceding the calendar year in which the post is advertised (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(b) Whether the company is listed or not; if yes, the documentary proof (please provide URL or attach/enclose copies);
(c) Evidence of working at the Board level.
(d) Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications;
(e) Relevant Jobs handled in the past with details.