Vacancy for Associate Accountant at VISA
Visa is hiring an experienced Associate Accountant (Card Program Admin) at their Bangalore location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Review and action expense items selected for audit. Communicate effectively with employees at all levels regarding policy violations. This includes follow-up on actions required from employees and possible card suspension recommendations to management.
- Support the centralized mailbox to track employee inquiries related to Corporate Card and Purchasing card activities as needed
- Interact with cardholders and other finance groups, including Global Sourcing, Accounts Payable, Data Maintenance, IT, HR, Compliance, product teams and global card administrators, to support questions related to corporate and purchasing card transactions
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Visa policies and procedures, supporting cardholders and general employees based on Travel and Entertainment related items and Purchasing Card related items.
- Participate in team meetings to provide and implement process improvements
- This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
Qualifications for this Job:
- 2+ years of Experience working directly with high volume of transactions to review.
- Experience working with all levels of the organization with proven ability to interface and communicate well with all leadership levels.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Team player with a strong client service orientation
- Proven ability to take initiative and exercise sound business judgment.
- Proficient in Concur Expense
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent customer service skills, and strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication ability
- Able to multi-task, learn, problem solve, prioritize, set and attain goals, hold others accountable, and work independently.
- Solid business management and handling of confidential information
- Experience communicating in global environments with multiple financial currencies.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization that posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe nor its Affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"