Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Vacancies 346, Check Posts, Eligibility and Other Details Here
BOB Recruitment 2022: Bank of Baroda (BOB) is looking for qualified candidates for Sr. Relationship Manager, e- Wealth Relationship Manager, Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head) and Operations Head-Wealth positions. The total No. of vacancies for this job, post is 346. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. Interested candidates who have a degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE will be given preference. The last date of receipt (closing date) of the complete application on the prescribed proforma along with the required documents through the proper channel is 20.10.2022.
Candidates are requested to apply for the job post before the deadline. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time/ date shall be REJECTED. This article gives all the details regarding this job post, such as BOB Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary & much more.
Name of the post and Vacancy for BOB Recruitment 2022
1. Sr. Relationship Manager: 320 Vacancies
2. e- Wealth Relationship Manager: 24 Vacancies
3. Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head): 01
4. Operations Head-Wealth: 01
Qualification for BOB Recruitment 2022
1. Sr. Relationship Manager: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE Desirable qualification/certification :
(a) 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management
(b) Regulatory certifications e.g. NISM/ IRDA
2. e- Wealth Relationship Manager: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE desirable qualification/certification :
(a) 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management
(b) Regulatory certifications e.g. NISM/IRDA
3. Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India/Govt. bodies/AICTE Desirable qualification: 2 years full-time Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Management.
4. Operations Head-Wealth: Graduate from Government recognized University or Institution. Preference will be given to candidates having MBA or equivalent degree from reputed Colleges.
Age Limit Details for BOB Recruitment 2022
1. The age limit for these jobs is between the age of 24 to 50 years.
2. For more details regarding the age limit and age relaxation, interested candidates are requested to go to the official notification.
Experience for BOB Recruitment 2022
1. Sr. Relationship Manager: Minimum 2 Years of Experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies Rich Knowledge and Experience in Mutual funds, Insurance and domain expertise on the products and processes applicable to Non-Resident customers is desirable. Proficiency/knowledge in the local language/area/market/clients is desirable.
2. e- Wealth Relationship Manager: Minimum of 1.5 Years of Experience as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies is desirable. OR 1.5 years experience in sales/ services of High-Value financial products through the digital medium (telephone/video or web) is desirable.
3. Group Sales Head (Virtual RM Sales Head): Minimum 10 Years of relevant work experience in financial services, Investment advisory out of which minimum of 5 Years of experience in Wealth Management.
a. Prior experience handling virtual Relationship Manager sales center/outbound sales in the call center, outbound telesales
b. Good understanding of the sales process and compliance for telesales.
c. Excellent Knowledge of Investment Products, PMS, Mutual Funds and Insurance
d. Proven track record of High Performance and Leadership
e. Should have managed a large team of relationship managers & Team Leads at Regional Level at least for 5 years.
4. Operations Head-Wealth: Minimum 10 years of experience in financial services, investment advisory and private banking out of which a minimum of 8 years of experience setting up and Managing Mid Office, Back Office and Branch Operations of Wealth Management setup.
a. Exposure to CRM platforms for Wealth Management is preferred.
b. Experience handling trade and data for transactions across asset classes like equity, bonds, mutual funds and alternates.
c. Should have managed a large operations team in the Wealth Management business.
Salary for BOB Recruitment 2022
The remuneration offered will be based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, overall suitability, last drawn salary, and market benchmarks for the respective posts. Aside from the Fixed Salary, the selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay, which will be in addition to the Fixed Salary and will be linked to the achievement of specific targets.
Selection Procedure for BOB Recruitment 2022
Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent rounds of Personal Interviews and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
1. Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection, etc.
2. The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Bank’s requirement.
3. Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualifications, experience and overall suitability for the Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method) and merely applying/being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be invited for the selection process.
4. A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. GD and/or PI and/or another selection method (as the case may be) and should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent process.
5. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common mark at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
6. Minimum Qualifying marks for UR/EWS Candidates shall be 60% of the Marks and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates, the same shall be 55% of the Marks. However, the Bank reserves the right to modify the Minimum Qualifying Marks at any stage.
Application Fee for BOB Recruitment 2022
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/-for General and OBC candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges) and Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only – Non Refundable) for SC/ ST/PWD/Women candidates (plus applicable GST & transaction charges). The bank is not responsible if any of the candidates makes more than one payment/s and no request for refund of fees shall be entertained.
How to Apply for BOB Recruitment 2022
1. Candidates should go to the Bank’s website at www.bankofbaroda.co.in/Careers.html and register online in the appropriate Online Application Format, which is available through the link enabled on the Career Page -> Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website, and pay the application fee via Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking, etc.
2. Candidates must upload their bio-data when completing the online application. Candidates must also submit a scanned photograph, signature, and other documents proving their eligibility. Please see the official notification for information on scanning a photograph and a signature.
3. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for getting the details filled in/carefully verified, in the online application and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.