DRDO Recruitment 2022: 73 Vacancies, Check Post, Stipend and Qualifications Here
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Proof and Experimental Establishment (PXE), Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications for engagement of Apprentices for 1 year of Apprenticeship Training in the following Category/ Discipline.
The last date for submission is on 2nd September 2022. The maximum age for candidates should not be more than 40 years as on the closing date of the vacancy notice. There are only 73 vacancies available. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be rejected. Applications received after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
Vacancies for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Stipend for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/-
Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8,000/-
Trade Apprentice: Rs. 7,000/- 7,700/-
Educational Qualifications for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Graduate Apprentice – 9 vacancies
BE/B. Tech in the relevant field
Technician Apprentice – 42 vacancies
Diploma in the relevant field
Trade Apprentice – 22 vacancies
ITI in the relevant field
Application Procedure for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- The application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in.
- The scanned copy of the filled Application Form and mark sheets of essential qualifications in PDF format must be sent through e-mail only ([email protected])
- Hand-written applications submitted by the candidates will not be accepted.
- Last date for the receipt of application: 02 September 2022.
Selection Procedure for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- The Selection Board of PXE will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates based on the percentage of marks secured in essential qualifications.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for an Interview which will be conducted through Video conferencing (virtual mode) only.
- After the Interview, only selected candidates will be offered an appointment letter through e-mail.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.