UPSC Recruitment 2022: Check Post, Pay Scale, Qualifications and Experience
UPSC Recruitment 2022: UPSC invites applications for the post of Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) in the Department of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh Administration. The post is permanent, classified as General Central Services, Group ‘A’ Non-Ministerial, Gazetted. The duties of the Senior Lecturer (Orthopaedics) will be to teach the undergraduate( MBBS) and Post-graduate students, training of interns, paramedical staff and research work.
The probation period is for 1 year for direct recruits. The headquarters is in Chandigarh. The maximum age for candidates should not be more than 50 years as on the normal closing date. Candidates recruited to the post will be covered by the New Contributory Pension Scheme and the candidates selected are required to join immediately. There is only 1 vacancy available.
Pay Scale for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Level-11 of the Central Pay Scales
Educational Qualifications for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- A basic University or equivalent qualification is included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
- M.S.( Orthopaedics) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
Experience for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Three years of teaching experience in the concerned Specialty after acquiring postgraduate qualification as Lecturer/ Registrar/ Senior Resident/ Demonstrator/ Tutor in a Recognized Medical College/ Teaching Institution.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by filling up the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) on the UPSC website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Recruitment Application carefully.
- Submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based short-listing
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.