Golden Opportunity for Graduates at IBM
IBM is hiring an experienced Procurement Professional at their Bangalore location. As a Procurement Buyer will be responsible for delivering several procurement processes that support the department delivering excellent customer service. This is a critical role that enables the operations of the department to run as efficiently as possibly enabling managers to focus on strategic property and procurement.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receives PR and Converts to Purchase Orders.
- Indirect Procurement Purchasing activity and support Sourcing team.
- Support queries from Client /stakeholder, internal IBM.
- Transmits POs to suppliers and Expedites delivery when needed/requested.
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for customer queries.
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders, Reporting activity.
- Handle queries received from Business Requestors, Suppliers, Procurement Managers and from Accounts payable.
- Create reports on Open PO, Blanket PO expiration report, Contract’s Expiration report and other reports in the required format with good quality.
- Maintain updated records on processed transactions.
- Able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals; Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with the team and Client stakeholders.
- Positive Attitude, Planning, Curiosity, Self-discipline, Ability to work in Rotational Shift.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Any Graduate
- 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in Customer Support, Inquiry Management/ Freshers.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Verbal Communication – Excellent verbal communication skills required. Needs to talk with the Supplier/Client over phone/email as and when required. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"