How to Link UAN with Aadhaar? Aadhaar Linking due date is 31.12.2021
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), India Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India has issued Instructions for transfer online EPF during this Pandemic situation (COVID-19)”
EPFO decided to link Aadhaar under social security code 2020. It is mandatory that the UAN of all members should be Aadhaar verified. Therefore it is necessary for you to link your EPF account with Aadhaar and verify UAN with Aadhaar.
1. It is an online process through Click here
2. Login to the official website Click here
3. Search for the ‘Manage’ tab and click on KYC
4. Click on the Link UAN Aadhaar option here.
5. – Go to ‘Add KYC’ and enter your Aadhaar number and PAN number (PAN)
6. Fill details in the Pending KYC tab
7. – Your company will then be contacted by EPFO for authentication of Aadhaar- EPF account linking. After getting the verification from your company to link Aadhaar with the EPF account, the account will be linked with Aadhaar.
Note: OTP will appear on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and your Aadhaar number.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.