Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 210000 per month, Check Important Details Here
Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022: Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education is hiring for the post of Director, North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. The director shall be appointed by the Central Government and would hold office for the tenure of 5 years. There is only 1 vacancy available.
The maximum age for candidates should not exceed 65 years. The last date to apply is 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Fixed Monthly Pay will be Rs. 210000 ad Special Pay will be Rs. 11250 and other Allowances.
Pay Scale for Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022:
Fixed Pay – Rs. 2,10,000/- per month
Special Pay – Rs. 11,250/- and other allowances
Qualifications for Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022:
- Ph.D. degree (with a first-class degree at bachelor’s and Masters’s Level)
- The candidate should be an eminent person in his/her field of specialization
- Candidate from Industry/ Profession with Masters degree in Engg. / Tech. and with professional work which is significant can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. degree
- Administrative Experience in a responsible position, Published Research work of high standard, and Membership of Professional Bodies.
Experience for Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022:
- 15 years experience in Teaching/ Industry/research out of which 5 years must be at the level of Professor or above.
How to Apply for Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022:
- The candidate should submit the application ONLINE through the Recruitment Portal having the URL: https://recruitmentportal.mnit.ac.in/
- No physical application will be accepted.
- The last date of application is 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.