Laavanya | Oct 28, 2022 |
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Qualification, Age Limit and How to Apply
Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022: Ministry of External Affairs is looking for suitable candidates for the post of Section Officer and Assistant Section Officer. There are 02 vacancies for these job posts. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. The applicant should have a Graduation degree from a recognized University/ Institution and will be given preference. The last date for receiving applications is 18.11.2022.
Candidates are requested to apply for the job post before the deadline. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time/ date shall be REJECTED. This article gives all the details regarding this job post, such as the Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary & much more.
Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution.
1. Section Officer: Level-10 of the Pay Matrix as per the 7″ CPC.
2. Assistant Section Officer: Level-7 of the Pay Matrix as per the 7″ CPC.
The period of deputation is initially for three years. However, the period may be extended or curtailed on a performance basis, functional requirements and relevant DoP&T guidelines.
1. Officials from the Central Government hold analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department for a minimum period of 03 years.
2. Officers should be conversant with the Government of India’s Financial Rules such as General Financial Rules (GFR), Delegation of Financial Power Rules (DFPR), Government Accounting Rules (GAR) and related instructions issued by the Ministry of Finance from time to time.
3. Officers should have proficiency in computer operations, particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
Candidate should be below 56 years of age as on the closing date of application.
1. Formulation of Budget of Ministries/Departments
2. Financial Evaluation and Accounting of Government of India Projects, Consultancy Agreements, procurements training courses etc.
3. Settlement of Running Account bills and other claims of project implementing agencies from time to time.
4. Scrutiny and evaluation of Tender Documents, Memorandum of Understanding, and Agreements/Contracts to be signed with implementing agencies.
5. Evaluation of Financial/Service Regulations of Institutions/Agencies.
6. Audit of Ministries/Departments
7. Handling Parliamentary Matters, especially those with financial implications.
Completed application should be sent to Under Secretary (PF & PG), Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 4071, Jawaharlal Nehru Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 011, Phone No. 011-23085367 in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-A) along with up-to-date attested copies of APARs for the last three years, Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Integrity Certificate, Statement of Major/Minor Penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years (or as the case may be) of the officials from the present employer.
Step 1: Go to the Ministry of External Affairs’ official website.
Step 2: Search for the Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2022 Notification here.
Step 3: Read all of the information in the notification.
Step 4: Apply and submit the application form in accordance with the mode of application specified in the official notification.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization that posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"