Oil India Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility, and How to Apply
Oil India Recruitment 2022: Oil India Limited is inviting applications for the post of Consultant in Geology and Liaison in the Mahanadi Basin Project, Bhubaneswar on a contractual basis for a period of 1(one) year that can be extendable by another 1(one) year upon further requirement. According to the official notification of Oil India Recruitment, there are 2 vacancies for these posts. The selected candidate will be posted in Bhubaneshwar.
Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the second largest national upstream Oil & Gas Company with a pan India presence and global footprint. According to the official notification of Oil India Recruitment 2022, the candidate should be below 70 for the Consultant in Liaison and 65 years for the Consultant in Geology. The Selection will be based on personal interaction with a Selection Committee.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled-in application form (in the prescribed format along with requisite documents) to email id [email protected] on or before 23:59 hours of 27/12/2022.
Check details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022 below.
Post name, Vacancies, and Eligibility for Oil India Recruitment 2022.
Post Name- Consultant (Geology)
No. of Vacancies- 01
Age limit- Below 65 years
Education criteria– Candidate must possess a master’s degree in Geology/ M. Tech in applied Geology.
Experience Required– Candidate must have retired at least from General Manager (Grade G) or equivalent post from OIL or any other PSU/ private sector. The candidate Must have minimum 30 years of experience in the upstream hydrocarbon industry.
Post Name- Consultant (Liaison)
No. of Vacancies- 01
Age limit– Below 70 years
Education criteria– Must possess Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent/Master’s in Science (any discipline).
Experience Required- Candidate must have retired at least from the post of Dy. Chief Engineer/Sr. Manager (Grade D) or equivalent post from OIL or from any other PSU/private sector. Candidate Must have minimum 30 years of experience. Candidates having requisite experience in the mining industry will be given preference.
Job Description and Responsibilities for Oil India Recruitment 2022.
Consultant (Geology) for Drilling Operations
a) Guide the Interpretation Team in identifying prospects for drilling.
b) Prepare Executive Drilling Programme of Exploratory Locations released for Drilling.
c) Work with Drilling Team for preparation of Depth Data Drilling Policy of Exploratory Wells, design Drilling Fluid and monitor the Drilling Programme.
d) Analyse different Well Logs and Mud Logs and coordinate with OIL Team for critical decision-making.
e) Assess potential Hydrocarbon Discoveries if any and work with OIL Team in preparing the Appraisal Programme.
f) Prepare Potential Commercial Interest (PCI) and Declaration of Commerciality (DoC) of hydrocarbon discoveries if any.
a) Liaise with various departments/ agencies of the Government of Odisha to facilitate the smooth conduct of Predrilling Preparatory Works and Drilling Operations.
b) Coordinate with various Depts. Of Govt. for land-related matters.
c) Liaise with Govt. for various permissions.
d) Liaise with the public as and when required for the smooth running of operations.
e) Any other liaison job assigned from time to time as required.
Pay Scale and Facilities for Oil India Recruitment 2022.
1. Monthly Pay Scale- Rs. 1,16,000 per month.
2. The above honorarium will be lump-sum and inclusive of local conveyance, telephone (landline/mobile), internet expenses, etc. The applicable GST, if any, will be extra and borne by the Company. Other taxes are to be borne by the individual. Income tax, as applicable, will be deducted.
3. Paid leave of 20 (Twenty) days for 1 (one) year engagement.
4. Normal Company holidays of OIL will be applicable.
5. Travel/Boarding and Lodging during all official tours outside the place of posting will be extended as per entitlement of the grade last held.
6. Incidentals of Rs 250 per day for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
7. Incumbent will work in line with regular executives of the Company.
1. Monthly PayScale: Rs 55000 per month.
2. All taxes as applicable will be borne by the individual.
3. Local conveyance- Rs. 6000 per month will be paid.
4. Mobile & Landline telephone reimbursement for the due discharge of official responsibilities is subject to a maximum of Rs. 1750 per month or actual, whichever is lower.
5. Paid leave of 20 (twenty) days for 1(one) year engagement.
6. Normal Company holidays of OIL will be applicable.
7. Travel/Boarding and Lodging during all official tours outside the place of posting will be extended as per entitlement of the grade last held.
8. Incidentals of Rs. 250 per day for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the Place of Posting.
9. The incumbent will work in line with regular executives of the Company.
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2022.
As per the Official Notification of Oil India Recruitment Published Interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled-in application form (in the prescribed format along with requisite documents) to email id [email protected] on or before 23:59 hours of 27/12/2022.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the Personal Interaction through e-mail about the scheduled date and time. As such, the candidates are advised to mention a valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
Online applications received after 23:59 hours of 27/12/2022 will be rejected. Applications submitted without supporting documents for proof of date of birth, educational qualification, and relevant experience will be rejected.