Online GST Certification Course Weekend Batch by Studycafe
GST Certificate Course
In our continuous endeavor to empower more and more finance professionals, this GST certification course has been designed. Detailed 10 Days GST Certification course has been designed where daily more than 2.0 hrs sessions have been organized. This GST Certification Course contains Videos along with study material, Updated copy of the GST Act. The videos will give you live exposure on the portal as well. In this GST certification course, it has been also explained how to file GST returns.
How I will get the GST certification course:
This is an online GST certification course so there will not be any physical delivery of the lectures. After the purchase of the GST certification course you can see the GST certification course under my account option under purchased courses. All the videos, stydy materials, PDF files, PPT’s, Case laws, and case studies will be uploaded there for quick access of participants. This GST certification course is valid for 60 Days.
Who is Eligible to Join GST Certification Course:
There is no bound on the eligibility from any side to join GST certification course. Any person who want to learn GST can join this GST certification course. However, it will be more beneficial for the below-mentioned persons:
⭐Commerce Graduates/CA/CS/CMA/Law students
⭐Tax professionals whether in JOB or Practice
⭐Semi-qualified CA/CS/CMA working in CA Firms or in Industry
⭐Any other person not covered above can join course if interested.
GST Certification Course Duration:
The course duration is around 25 hours.
A Certificate of Participation from the Studycafe will be provided.
This is a Completely online course, no bar on the number of views. During 60 days you can access this course from anywhere at any time with unlimited views.
Course Start Date:
This Course is starting from July 31, 2021 and will be completed on Aug 29, 2021.
Saturday: 07:00 PM to 09:00 PM.
Sunday: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
GST Certification Course Content:
Day 1 Basic Concepts of GST
- Constitution of India (Provision related to GST)
- Discussion on definition of goods, service, Business, composite and mixed supply, Continuous Supply, taxable supply and non-taxable supply, supplier and recipient, exempt supply and zero-rated supply, NIL rated supplies, consideration and non-monetary consideration.
Day 2 Levy & Collection of Tax
- Definition of supply and all forms of supply and purpose thereof including schedule I, II and III.
- Levy of CGST, SGST & IGST
- Discussion on Composition Scheme
Day 3 Valuation and Time of Supply
- Time of Supply Rules
- Valuation Concept and Rules
- Discussion on use of HSN Codes
Day 4 Registration
- Persons liable and not liable for registration
- Special provision relating with casual taxable person & NR taxable person.
- Amendments, Cancellations and Revocations.
Day 5 Input Tax Credit
- Ingredients in section 16
- Purpose and exclusions through section 17- Apportionment of credit & blocked credit
Day 6 Place of Supply & Exports
- Detailed Discussion on Relevant Sections of IGST Act
- Filing of Bond and LUT
- Discussion on SEZ, EOUs
Day 7 & Day 8 GST Returns
- Discussion on GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, QRMP Scheme
- Discussion on GST Annual Return
- Filing GST Return with Tally
Day 9 E-Invoicing & E-Way Bill
- Process of generating E-Invoice and E-Way Bill
- Procedure its applicability
- Document to be carried with goods in movement
Day 10 Assessment
- Discussion on Assessments
- Departmental Audits