TVS Hiring Graduates: Check Post Details
TVS is hiring an experienced Warehouse Executive at their Karnataka location.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Roles and Responsibilities
- To maintain finished goods stocks and execute dealer orders as per service level standards
- Monthly order execution by maintaining dealer service level as per norms.
- Coordination with production to get the colour model required based on daily priority.
- Stock clearance by maintaining FIFO and prevent accumulation of non-moving.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Plan daily billing and dispatches for execution by warehouse executives.
- Review of billing plan Vs actual on daily basis with team and take corrective action.
- Answering calls from customers on dispatch status.
- SAP automation &improvement projects in warehouse.
- Audit of documentation, trucks loading pattern and parking area .
- Ensure adherence of SOP and suggest corrective measures.
- Inter departmental coordination.
- Periodic stock Audit of FG, Accessories & Packing material.
- Functional competency
- SAP exposure in Sales & Distribution Module
- Warehouse Management Skills
- Understanding on FIFO, SKU, ABC classification etc.
- Behavioral competency
- Rigor in Execution
- People Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Customer Centricity
- Business Acumen
- Managing and leading change
- Communication skills
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"