Axis Bank Hiring Graduates, Post Graduates
Axis Bank is hiring an experienced CBG:Centre Head at their Navi Mumbai location. The Commercial Banking Centre Head, leads a team of Relationship Managers responsible for driving the commercial banking business for the centre. The Commercial Banking business focuses on working capital related facilities for clients – mainly letters of credit, guarantees, trade loans, etc. along with products such as Trade & Forex solutions & Cash Management Solutions
The complete details of this job are as follows:
Principal Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop business relationships with Commercial Banking customers in the area to increase the top line, fee income and net interest income of the Bank
- Achieve targets set for individual products like Working Capital (WC), Bank Guarantee (BG), LC (Letter of Credit), OD (Over Draft), DOD (Demand Overdraft), Trade Forex, TOD etc.
- Establish and strengthen relations with key customers to enhance credit relationships and generate sustained business.
- Identify and convert potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration
- Deepen the existing relationships by cross selling liability and asset products to new and existing customers
- Maintain a healthy portfolio and monitor the delinquency rates of the portfolio
- Ensure optimal limit utilization by the clients
- Monitor proposals that come up for renewal be a Part of sanctioning process including LCC
- Interact/ Liaise with various other departments to ensure smooth delivery of credit as well as other services
- Ensure audit related deliverables, both internal and external are met as per the prescribed norms
- Ensure compliance with due processes and guidelines
- Create a performance oriented environment leading to high employee motivation and productivity
- Ensure that all staffing requirements of the center are met and adequate training is given to the staff on the products of the bank, sales
processes and various policies of the bank
- The optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of credit, banking products and services
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Good communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Join StudyCafe Membership. For More details about Membership Click Join Membership Button
In case of any Doubt regarding Membership you can mail us at [email protected]
Join Studycafe's WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Income Tax, GST, Companies Act, Judgements and CA, CS, ICWA, and MUCH MORE!"