Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Qualification and Other Details Here
BOB Recruitment 2022: Applications have been invited for the “Business Correspondent (BC)” Supervisors on a Contract Basis at Mysuru Centre. The contract will be initially for a period of 12 months subject to review after every 6 months. The Mode of Selection Interview Only and The Location of the Job Mysuru and Chamrajnagar in Karnataka District and Number of Vacant Positions is Two (02).
The Maximum Age Limit for Applying for the Post is 65 years. The Address for Application to be sent to The Regional Manager, Bank of Baroda Regional Office, Mysuru, Baroda Soudha, No-Y, 1st Floor, 17th Main, 15th Cross, Vishwamanava Double Road, Saraswathipuram, Mussuru – 570023.
The Last Date to Submit The Application is – 10.10.2022
Check Post, Pay Scale, Qualification, and Other Details for BOB Recruitment 2022
Post Name for BOB Recruitment 2022
Business Correspondent (BC)
Pay Scale for BOB Recruitment 2022
up to 15000
Qualification for BOB Recruitment 2022
For Retired Bank Employees
1. Retired Officers of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager.
2. Retired Clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with a good track record.
3. All retired bank employee applicants should have rural banking experience of at least 3 years.
For Young Candidates
2. Candidate should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
Roles and Responsibility for BOB Recruitment 2022
1. Monitor 50-60 BCs assigned to them.
2. Ensure that banking services are available to the identified villages/SSAs(Sub Service Areas)/Non-SSAs including communities in urban/metro areas.
3. Educate BCs about their roles and responsibilities.
4. Ensure redressal of grievances of Customers/BCs and submit feedback to link branch with a copy to Regional Office.
5. Conduct meetings in the villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area to encourage villagers/customers for availing of banking services of our bank and submit the report to the Regional Manager.
6. Visit to allocated villages/SSAs/Non-SSAs as well as communities in their operational area and BC points in the district at least once in 15 days and submit the report to FI Coordinators of the Region.
7. Monitor and Control the activities of the BCs in Coordination with the link branch. BC supervisors must ensure that BCs remain active.
8. Ensure that the BCs are operational during working hours as per extant guidelines of the bank. Ensure that the BCs are available on a daily basis and transactions in the BC points are taking place as per prescribed norms/guidelines.
9. Ensure that BCs are not doing any type of offline transactions at BC points.
10. Ensure that BCs are engaged in cross-selling of our bank’s and third-party products. etc.
Note – Bank has the right to initiate termination of the contract by giving 30 days’ notice However, in case of non-Satisfactory conduct/misbehavior, the bank reserves the right to terminate the contract instantly without any prior notice. The authority for deciding such cases will be the Regional Head.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.