BSNL invites Tenders forAppointment of Consultant for Indirect Taxes
Detailed NOTICE INVITING TENDER (DNIT) / Manual Tender
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
O/o General Manager, Telecom Factory
Richhai, Jabalpur 482010
Sealed Tenders (Digitally in case of e-tendering & Wax/ Tape sealed in case of manual tendering) are invited by the General Manager, Telecom Factory, Richhai, JABALPUR for supply of following Items or undertaking following works (as applicable). Tender Enquiry No. TFR/PS/29-03/2018-19 Date 21/05/2018
|S. No.||Name of the Item/ Work||Estimated Quantity (Nos.)||Bid Security/Earnest Money Deposit Amount for the tender|
|1)||Appointment of Consultant for the Commercial Tax (Sale Tax, Entry Tax, Vat Tax) & Excise Tax Excise Laws, Service Tax, & GST etc.||One Job||Rs. 1,800/-|
Note 1: The quantity / No. / Sites stated above are estimated and BSNL, TF, Richhai, JABALPUR reserves the right to vary the quantity to the extent of -25 % to +25 % of specified quantity at the time of award of the contract i.e. APO without any change in unit price or other terms & conditions.
Note 2: 20 % of the Estimated Quantity/requirement in this tender Enquiry is earmarked for procurement from the eligible Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs). However, in case eligible Micro & Small Enterprises (MSEs) bidder(s) are not available then this quantity would be de-reserved & procured from participating bidders.
(Note-2 shall be deleted in case the tender does not have provision for reservations for MSE units)
1.1 There is a separate bid form for each section/ Zone/ Package in the tender documents, which should be filled if the bidder wishes to participate in that section/ zone/ Package (if applicable). The evaluation of the tender as well as allotment of the work will be done section/ zone/ Package wise.
- Purchase of Tender Document: Tender document can be obtained by downloading it from the websitetfrichhai.bsnl.co.in following Link for E-tenders by www.eprocurement.synise.com/bsnl in case of tenders invited through e-tendering process.
Tenders invited through manual bidding process shall be available at website www.tfrichhai..bsnl.co.in
The bidders downloading the tender document are required to submit the tender fee amount as stated in clause 3.2 below through DD/ Bankers cheque along with their tender bid failing which the tender bid shall be left archived unopened/rejected.
The DD/ bankers cheque shall be drawn from any Nationalized/ Scheduled Bank in favour of AO(Cash), BSNL, TF, Richhai, JABALPUR and payable at JABALPUR.
The tender documents shall be issued free of cost to MSME bidders on production of requisite proof in respect of valid certification from MSME for the tendered item.
Availability of Tender Document: The tender document shall be available for downloading from 08 /06 /2018 onwards up to 08/07/2018 from 11-00 Hrs to 17-00 Hrs on all working days of this In case of tenders invited through e-tendering process, physical copy of the tender document would not be available for sale.
Tenders invited through manual bidding process shall be available for sale and can be had from the Sub Divisional Engineer (Purchase), O/o General Manager, Telecom Factory, Richhai, Jabalpur 482010 against payment of Tender fee of Rs. 100/- + ([email protected]%) Rs.18/- = Rs. 118/- which will be payable in cash or DD/ Bankers cheque as stated in clause 2.1 above.
Note 3: The Tender document shall not be available for download on its submission / closing date.
- Eligibility Criteria: – The bidder should have
- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS as per clause no.1 of SECTION – 4 Part B
- Valid PAN
- Valid Sales/ Service Tax Registration Certificate No. or exemption certificate
4.1 The bidders shall submit necessary documentary proof showing that they meet the eligibility criteria along with their tender bid. All documents submitted will also be self attested by the bidder.
5. Bid Security/EMD:
The bidder shall furnish the bid EMD in one of the following ways:-
- Demand Draft/ Bankers cheque drawn in favour of AO (Cash), BSNL, Telecom Factory, Richhai, Jabalpur and payable at Jabalpur either separately for each package or total for all no. of packages participated.
- Bank Guarantee from a scheduled bank drawn in favour of the General Manager, BSNL, Telecom Factory, Richhai, Jabalpur which should be valid for 180 days from the tender opening date either separately for each package or total for all no. of packages participated.
- The MSME units shall be exempted from submission of Bid Security deposit on production of requisite proof in respect of valid certification from MSME for the tendereditem.
6.Date & Time of Submission of Tender bids: on or before 00 Hours of 09/07/2018 (state time & date of receipt of tender) e.g. 11:00 Hrs. of 09/07/ 2018.
Note 4:In case the date of submission (opening) of bid is declared to be a holiday, the date of submission (opening) of bid will get shifted automatically to next working day at the same scheduled time. Any change in bid opening date due to any other unavoidable reason will be intimated to all the bidders separately.
7.Opening of Tender Bids:- After 11:30 Hours of this tender closing time & on same date
8.Place of opening of Tender bids:
- In case of tenders invited through e-tendering process, the tenders shall be opened through Public Online Tender Opening Event (POTOE). BSNL, TF, Richhai, Jabalpur s Tender Opening Officers as well as authorized representatives of bidders can attend the Public Online Tender Opening Event (TOE) from the comfort of their offices. Kindly refer clause 8 of Section-4 Part C of Tender document for further instructions (Applicable / Not Applicable).
- In addition & in case of tenders invited through manual bidding process, authorized representatives of bidders (i.e. vendor organization) can attend the TOE at the Conference Hall, Telecom Factory, Richhai, Jabalpur 482010 where BSNL Tender Opening Officers would be conducting Public Online or manual Tender Opening Event (TOE).
9.Tender bids received after due time & date will not beaccepted.
10.Incomplete, ambiguous, Conditional, unsealed tender bids are liable to be rejected.
11. The General Manager, Telecom Factory, Richhai, Jabalpur reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tender bids without assigning any reason. He is not bound to accept the lowest
12. The bidder shall furnish a declaration in his tender bid that no addition / deletion / corrections have been made in the downloaded tender document being submitted and it is identical to the tender document appearing on the website.
12.1 In case of any correction/ addition/ alteration/ omission in the tender document, the tender bid shall be treated as non responsive and shall be rejected summarily.
Note 5: All documents submitted in the bid offer should be preferably in English. In case the certificate viz. experience, registration etc. is issued in any other language other than English, the bidder shall attach an English translation of the same duly attested by the bidder & the translator to be true copy in addition to the relevant certificate.
Note 6: All computer generated documents should be duly signed/ attested by the bidder/ vendor organization.
For General Manager
Telecom Factory Richhai, Jabalpur.482 010
Tags :telecom factory richhai jabalpur, manager telecom factory richhai jabalpur, general manager telecom factory richhai, telecom factory richhai, general manager telecom factory,BSNL Jabalpur invites Tenders forAppointment of Consultant for the Commercial Tax, Excise Laws, Service Tax, GST etc.,BSNL invites Tenders forAppointment of Consultant for Indirect Taxes