CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Check Posts, Eligibility and How to Apply for 189 Vacancies
CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has invited Applications in Online Mode from Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria with reference to Multiple Posts vide the CGPSC State Service Examination 2022. There are 189 Vacancies to be filled under various Posts notified in CGPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification.
The Intending Candidates duly meeting the Eligibility Criteria specific to the Posts may start applying from 1st December 2022 (01.12.2022). The Last Date for the Candidates to submit the application with Scanned Particulars and Self-attested Documents in PDF File and Application Fee (External Candidates), etc. shall close on 20th December 2022 (20.12.2022) as per the CGPSC Recruitment 2022 Advertisement.
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2022
The Applicants from all Parts of India with exclusion of Chhattisgarh State Local Residents, Application shall have to pay Rs. 400 (Rupees Four Hundred only) towards the Application Fee through the Payment Gateway (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/RuPay/UPI).
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission shall conduct in various Districts of Chhattisgarh State the State Service (Preliminary) Examination 2022 in the Fore-Noon Session and Afternoon Session slated to be held on 12th February 2023.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will host on 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th May 2023 the State Service (Main) Examination 2022 aimed at Shortlisting Candidates for Personality tests/Personal Interviews as mentioned in the CGPSC Recruitment Notification 2022.
Selection Methodology for CGPSC Recruitment 2022:
I) Objective-Type Preliminary Test; II) Main Examination and III) Personal Interview. IV) Merit List Based Final Selection List for the Candidates declared to have successfully completed the Medical Examination and Character and Antecedent Verification among others forming part of the State Service Examination 2022 notified through the CGPSC Recruitment 2022.
Check the Post specific Eligibility Details including Upper Age Limits, Educational Qualification and Physical Standards for CGPSC Recruitment 2022
Recruitment Agency: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
Employer Name: Chhattisgarh State Government
Recruitment Name: State Service Examination 2022
Total Vacancies: 189 Nos.
Department-wise Posts and Vacancies
01) State Administrative Service: Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) in the General Administration Department (15 Vacancies)
02) Chhattisgarh State Finance Service Officer in the Finance Department (04 Vacancies)
03) Food Officer/Assistant Director in the Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department (02 Vacancies)
04) District Excise Officer in the Commercial-Tax (Excise) Department (02 Vacancies)
05) Assistant Director/District Woman and Child Development Officer in the Woman and Child Development Department (01 Vacancy)
06) Assistant Director (Chhattisgarh State Audit) in Finance Department (05 Vacancies)
07) District Registrar in Commercial Tax (Registration) Department (01 Vacancy)
08) State-Tax Assistant Commissioner in the Commercial Tax Department (07 Vacancies)
09) District Prison Superintendent in Home Prison Department (03 Vacancies)
10) Employment Officer in the Skill Development, Technical Education and Employment Department (01 Vacancy)
11) Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) in the Woman and Child Development Department (09 Vacancies)
12) Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounts Service Officer in Finance Department (24 Vacancies) And, Back-Log (02 Vacancies)
13) Nayab Tehsildar in the Revenue and Disaster Management Department (70 Vacancies)
14) Deputy-Inspector/Sub-Inspector (Excise) in the Commercial-Tax (Excise) Department (11 Vacancies)
15) Cooperative Inspector/Cooperative Extension Officer in the Cooperative Department (16 Vacancies)
16) Assistant Jail Superintendent in the Home (Prison) Department (16 Vacancies)
Read Post Details in Hindi vide CGPSC Recruitment 2022
1: Level 12 (Rs. 56100) (For Posts 01 – 10)
2: Level 09 (Rs. 36100) (For Posts 11 – 12)
3: Level 08 (Rs. 35400) (For Posts 13)
4: Level 07 (Rs. 28700) (For Posts 14 and 15)
5: Level 06 (Rs. 25300) (For Posts 16)
Detailed Eligibility including the Upper Age Limits, Educational Qualification
Upper Age Limits (As on 01.01.2022) for CGPSC Recruitment 2022:
The General Merit Candidates should be Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 28 Years. The Upper Age Limits are Relaxable for Reserved Community Candidates as explained in Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Advertisement.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limits and Physical Standards for the Deputy Superintendent of Police of the State Constable Service explained in the CG Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification.
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must have in possession Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any University (Incorporated University/Constituent University) duly recognized by the Law of the Government of India.
Physical Standards vide CGPSC Recruitment 2022:
How to Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2022
Visit the CG Public Service Commission Website for Online Application Registration and related Instructions.