DRDO Recruitment 2022: 56 Vacancies, Salary up to 90000, Check Necessary Details Here
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Centre For Airborne System (CABS), Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate and Diploma Apprenticeship Training. Details of shortlisted candidates will be published on the DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for updates.
The age limit for candidates should be between 18 to 27 years as on 14.03.2022. Online Applications after the last date would NOT be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted. There are only 54 vacancies available.
Vacancies for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Pay Scale for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.9000/- per month
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.8000/- per month
Qualifications for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/ B.Tech./ Equivalent)
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degree by an Act of Parliament.
Diploma Apprentice Trainees
- A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government / by University / by an institute recognized by the State Government or central Govt. as equivalent to a diploma.
- Sandwich course student who is undergoing training so that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg. / Technology.
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone Apprenticeship Training or are at present undergoing Apprenticeship Training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in or drdo.gov.in (‘What’s New’ section).
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading scanned copies of all the mandatory documents.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at CABS, Bengaluru.
Selection Procedure for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
- Selection of candidates will be carried out by shortlisting based on Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required, subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
- Details of shortlisted candidates will be published on the DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for updates.
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information Provided above is for informational purposes only. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this job information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.